• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Bull94, take it from a jerkoff...you're being a jerkoff.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Too the people or person who thinks UNC doesn't care about making 10M plus more a year.

UNC AD: I want to increase athletic revenue by 40%

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/blog/2013/04/unc-ad-i-want-to-increase-athletic.html

that's like saying I want to date kate upton. of course he wants to grow their revenue.

isn't it pretty much a given that every athletic director in the country wants to grow their revenue by 40%?? that's the guy's job.

Come on man, look at the other post that has:

"Cunningham says it would take a combination of increased ticket sales, donations, sponsorship deals and media rights to get from $70 million to $100 million."

All signs point North.

keep drinking the coolaid.

there are 4 or 5 twitterers in west vriginia basements that need your hits in order to move out of their parents house

OK, I wasn't being confrontational, but you went there. Have a great day!

I wasn't being confrontational.

most of these rumors in this thread are based on anonymous twitter accounts. many of which have west virginia ties.

Problem is, the quote is a quote from The UNC Chapel Hill AD, not from a twitter feed. BTW, telling me to keep drinking the koolaid, doesn't exactly scream reasoned debate.

again an innocuos quote that every single AD in the country would make.

it's like someone saying "I want to make 40% more this year"

do you know of any new AD that wouldn't come in and say the exact same thing?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

I LOL'd ....

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Too the people or person who thinks UNC doesn't care about making 10M plus more a year.

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/blog/2013/04/unc-ad-i-want-to-increase-athletic.html

Cunningham says it would take a combination of increased ticket sales, donations, sponsorship deals and media rights to get from $70 million to $100 million.

Only one way to increase media rights until the ACC deal expires.

last on the list. must mean they are jumping to the big ten any day now!

couldn't possibly be any of their other media rights like radio, print, advertising, etc. must be they're moving coneferences!

LOL.  They are going to increase their revenue by $30 million by increasing radio rights?  ROFL

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

This is news, how?

that's like saying I want to date kate upton. of course he wants to grow their revenue.

isn't it pretty much a given that every athletic director in the country wants to grow their revenue by 40%?? that's the guy's job.

"Cunningham says it would take a combination of increased ticket sales, donations, sponsorship deals and media rights to get from $70 million to $100 million."

All signs point North.

there are 4 or 5 twitterers in west vriginia basements that need your hits in order to move out of their parents house

That would be "tweeters"

Can I join the jerk club now, please?

:D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

All signs point North.

That would be "tweeters"

Can I join the jerk club now, please?

:D

You've been a member for years .... Nobody's gone to the trouble of telling you.

Oh yeah?!?!

Well F you too!!!

:guinness:

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Cunningham says it would take a combination of increased ticket sales, donations, sponsorship deals and media rights to get from $70 million to $100 million.

Only one way to increase media rights until the ACC deal expires.

last on the list. must mean they are jumping to the big ten any day now!

couldn't possibly be any of their other media rights like radio, print, advertising, etc. must be they're moving coneferences!

LOL.  They are going to increase their revenue by $30 million by increasing radio rights?  ROFL

big ten payout was $7.7M more than ACC's last year.

that doesn't seem to add up to $30M either.

oh by the way UNC had the highest third tier payouts of any school in the country. guess what they would have to give up to join big ten? you guessed it.

it would actually be a wash for them to make the move. LOL

1 University of North Carolina $11,171,458.00 2 University of Alabama $8,444,674.00 3 University of Kentucky $7,743,327.00 4 University of Florida $7,450,000.00 5 University of Kansas $7,276,988.00

http://businessofcollegesports.com/2011/05/06/school-specific-broadcasting-revenue/

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

You know we arent going anywhere when the last 5 pages are dedicated to finding reasons for a domino to fall that isnt even likely to help us.  Even Juvwo or whatever has gone quiet.  All we can do is win.  :03-nutkick:

• Upvote 3