• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Expect a formal announcement on the stadium this week

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

To me it seems like the coaches are working, but the admin isn't doing their part to provide the tools to have a successful progrum.

Also yes we need a stadium.

We’re you okay with Charlie Strong asking for more? I will tell you I was yelling at Charlie in that 2018 season and people thought I was crazy.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, CycleBull said:

We’re you okay with Charlie Strong asking for more? I will tell you I was yelling at Charlie in that 2018 season and people thought I was crazy.

More of what? Investment in facilities? If so, yes why wouldn't I be okay with that? Even an inept Chuck Strong recongnized how lacking they were.

12 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

More of what? Investment in facilities? If so, yes why wouldn't I be okay with that? Even an inept Chuck Strong recongnized how lacking they were.

Faculties of course. Stadium wasn’t and is not the problem for this team. Charlie complained and whined about any and everything he could. But Charlie was a major part of the USF problem. It wasn’t our facilities. You won’t be able to find tape of Charlie on the sidelines, but if you watched him he was checked out. That said, I wouldn’t mind a stadium, I was a little pissed with this teams performance. But there are other teams who kick ass and wear the green and gold. 

Sorry for my anger. 

8 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

Faculties of course. Stadium wasn’t and is not the problem for this team. Charlie complained and whined about any and everything he could. But Charlie was a major part of the USF problem. It wasn’t our facilities. You won’t be able to find tape of Charlie on the sidelines, but if you watched him he was checked out. That said, I wouldn’t mind a stadium, I was a little pissed with this teams performance. But there are other teams who kick ass and wear the green and gold. 

Sorry for my anger. 

The stadium isn't this teams problem it's a university problem. Which is why it's getting leaked that we have to improve them for the Big 12.

Yea Chuck was checked out and used it as an excuse, but he was at least right about them.

Since we joined the Big East what did we build for the team? Only thing I can remember are the practice fields? Facilities are arms race and we've been sitting on our ass for 15 years. Hopefully they finally understand and we can get back to winning games.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

2 hours ago, bulloni said:

SMU’s attendance for a 4-0 team averaging 43 PPG on homecoming was pathetic. This is why the next spots in the Big 12 are between USF, Memphis, Boise, and SDS. 

All that matters is TV viewers and fanbase size. The money comes from TV deals with ESPN. Doesn’t matter if the team or university is good or bad. Just matters how much money the TV viewers can bring in. 

Edited by Gismo

1 hour ago, USFBULL_08 said:

The stadium isn't this teams problem it's a university problem. Which is why it's getting leaked that we have to improve them for the Big 12.

Yea Chuck was checked out and used it as an excuse, but he was at least right about them.

Since we joined the Big East what did we build for the team? Only thing I can remember are the practice fields? Facilities are arms race and we've been sitting on our ass for 15 years. Hopefully they finally understand and we can get back to winning games.

This is going to be harsh, but I don’t believe in rewarding/giving people things when they don’t need it. The social media and publicity shenanigans can be used for school work and practice. These teams don’t need multiple uniforms, they need an away set and a home set. They don’t need anything but the bare bones until  they start performing. 

1 minute ago, CycleBull said:

This is going to be harsh, but I don’t believe in rewarding/giving people things when they don’t need it. The social media and publicity shenanigans can be used for school work and practice. These teams don’t need multiple uniforms, they need an away set and a home set. They don’t need anything but the bare bones until  they start performing. 

Unfortunately that isn't how college football works. You need all the shiny new objects to attract recruits. Uniforms included.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

1 minute ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Unfortunately that isn't how college football works. You need all the shiny new objects to attract recruits. Uniforms included.

You need something recruits want to be a part of.

would just prefer that’s winning games with packed crowds instead of cool jerseys

5 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Where has that gotten us? Like I said, I don’t believe in the system. I know the social media stuff and jerseys are for someone. 

Edited by CycleBull

2 minutes ago, CycleBull said:

Where has that gotten us?

We'll see once we actually do it.