• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Club Access Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581
  • Days Won:  0

Good morning!

My family will be coming into town for the FAMU game this weekend and would like to get tickets for the game.  I don't know what "club access" actually is, but sounds like fun.

Is there any way to purchase Club Level access?  I read the thread on them allowing anyone in there (which is not fair at all), but we would like to access it legitimately.  I need three (3), but don't have enough points to enter Brad's contest (which is very cool, BTW!).  My 13-year-old now wants to go to USF and the last game we were able to attend was FSU/USF in 2016.

What exactly is Club Level?  Is there food / beverages?  Bathrooms (my wife's biggest concern other than the humidity)?

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

You have 165 pts and you need 100 pts, you should be able to enter the contest

Unless I am reading this wrong, that's only for one ticket -- I need three, correct?

I need three tickets for my family...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

35 minutes ago, LrdNorman said:

Unless I am reading this wrong, that's only for one ticket -- I need three, correct?

I need three tickets for my family...

The raffle is for 2 tickets but that still doesn't help you. Only option to buy would be on the secondary market, I use StubHub, or maybe someone on here will be selling.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, LrdNorman said:

What exactly is Club Level?  Is there food / beverages?  Bathrooms (my wife's biggest concern other than the humidity)?

The club is an air conditioned space with a bar, a lot of TVs, and seating for those who was to get out of the stands for a while. There's concessions but you pay for it just like you would in non-club areas. The bathrooms are better than you'd find elsewhere in the stadium.

Regarding finding 3 tickets, I definitely have 2 available and am checking on whether or not the 3rd is available. Assuming all 3 are available and you're interested, I'm sure we can work out a favorable price in DMs.

23 hours ago, &rew Bull said:

Regarding finding 3 tickets, I definitely have 2 available and am checking on whether or not the 3rd is available. Assuming all 3 are available and you're interested, I'm sure we can work out a favorable price in DMs.

Thank you!

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  38

On 9/13/2021 at 9:58 AM, &rew Bull said:

The club is an air conditioned space with a bar, a lot of TVs, and seating for those who was to get out of the stands for a while. There's concessions but you pay for it just like you would in non-club areas. The bathrooms are better than you'd find elsewhere in the stadium.

The bathrooms are definitely nicer.  The concessions are a little different.  Generally it is a chill vibe in there with all the big screens but you lose out on the kinetic feel of being out there.  That being said you can go in before the game and halftime and such and it is nicer than hanging out in the concourses for sure.