• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Worst USF Fan

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

You can’t have it both ways. Many on here condemn TDS for saying the same things that are said on this board. The Mike Kelly “problem” has been discussed on here this week, so pot meet kettle. I’m not sure why some feel the urge to call out others when making the same remarks

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, Roaming Bull said:

You can’t have it both ways. Many on here condemn TDS for saying the same things that are said on this board. The Mike Kelly “problem” has been discussed on here this week, so pot meet kettle. I’m not sure why some feel the urge to call out others when making the same remarks

If I'm understanding what Bond Tweeted, it has nothing to do with a Mike Kelly "problem" ..... actually just the opposite.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Cubanbull said:

We seem to have “fans” that enjoy the downturns more than the ups of our school

Or they advocated for change those of us with a rational point of view knew would probably lead to bad times.  Then, when said bad times happened, they bailed.  Never to be heard from again. Ok, so maybe the latter was a good thing but still contemptible. 

1 hour ago, dausfbulls11 said:

But hey if ya need to know a hip craft beer spot….

Do they have info where we can sit and enjoy quality Belgian Trappist Beer?   With the way things are going these days, anything else is a light beer. 🙃

Edited by Mission9

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019

1 hour ago, Bulltastic said:

I personally stopped following that Nathan character. A bit of a clown if you ask me.

Yeah. Dude's in total meltdown mode.

Must be nice to run a Vox account that he can use to retweet his personal account.

Pretty lame that the dude who had fricken Rocky D. Bull at his birthday party a few weeks ago changed his profile pic to him in a bucs jersey.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

2 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

We seem to have “fans” that enjoy the downturns more than the ups of our school

I'm not sure we have some that actually enjoy the down turns but we do have some that thoroughly, and admittedly, enjoy complaining *cough*puc*cough and these are the times for them to shine ....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

If I'm understanding what Bond Tweeted, it has nothing to do with a Mike Kelly "problem" ..... actually just the opposite.

Get Out Omg GIF by Get Out Movie

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

The USF problem.  

Semantically challenging. They are freeing Kelly of responsibility.  

i only scanned it, but that was my takeaway. They’re suggesting he save himself.  

So much better. 

25 minutes ago, Brad said:

The USF problem.  

Semantically challenging. They are freeing Kelly of responsibility.  

i only scanned it, but that was my takeaway. They’re suggesting he save himself.  

So much better. 

While it is hard to blame Kelly outright, he still should not be totally abolved as these issues are part of his job.

It is hard to argue against BYU, Houston, or Cincinnati.  BYU has a massive following, Houston was once a very good program in the SWC, and Cincinnati is a good choice. Right now, it there is no argument about UCF either.   Where Kelly needs to be criticized is why is the team at it's worst right now when it needs to be better to hopefully get back some of the buzz which has been lost.  

By the way Brad, I lived in Yuma many years ago and used to visit Phoenix and Flagstaff a lot.  At that time, I would argue that BYU was easily the 3rd most popular team and was really very close to Arizona in that aspect (ASU always seemed to have the most fans sporting gear and the one most people I knew liked).  Is this still the case?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

There are a lot of Mormons in AZ but in the Phoenix metro area it’s ASU than anyone’s guess.  I have run into far more BYU fans than U of Arizona fans.