• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AAC Football Media Days on ESPN+

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  2,512
  • Days Won:  3

23 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Ahhh. Makes sense but, we have ample running backs and D backs so we can insert a body where needed. 170 lb D lineman?? never know it might be a new thing...fast little sucker skinnies through and gets to the QB??  Well, it could...

We needed that payday though. So a 52-0 beat down sounds good to me. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

35 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Check the news.  It's raging again. My family physician is head of a hospital and he's in a panic over where to put patients. They've cancelled elective surgeries.  If the team is 80% vaccinated we should be okay. Didn't listen to the presser but assuming if you are vacced and have been near someone who had it you won't have to quarantine.  But that's a guess.

The news?? Check that and what, get 6 different opinions from 6 diff medical "experts"??  I'm sure the virus has reached folks that aren't vaccinated it had to eventually. Hospitalizations have increased especially in more populated areas but deaths are fewer. Friend of ours in Tampa just got it and was hospitalized for 3 days, given O2, meds and sent home he is doing fine this week. He takes care of his 73 yr old Mom who has many med issues but vaxed, she is fine. I think it's a crap shoot. We are vaxed and go about our routines/life but, keep our distance from others. I never liked people( or being herded) that much anyway so works for me. I don't panic so the news does nothing for me except, I do mutter ass**** a lot.  Hopefully, the Team will get to 100% and not have any seasonal problems or personal medical problems. 

• Off Topic 1