• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF marketing must be imaginative this week..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

With the scarcity of Bulls home games, I wouldn't miss one for a Bucs (away game, obviously) or Bolts game .......... Children's soccer games are another matter.   :-/

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Shoop is just another hot air keyboard on the Internet.  He attacked Howie because he thought that Howie made USF look bad, yet a USF "fan" that prefers to attend nascar over our home football games doesn't look bad?

You're going to get nasty posts for calling people names ..... SHAME on you!     ::)

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I find the NASCAR excuse pathetic... and yes, I've been to a race.  The most boring half-day of my life.  Big freaking whoop.  Enjoy watching cars turning left.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Been there, done that, but that has no bearing on this.  What has bearing is that you aren't a true Bulls fan.  What pisses me off about that is that you ran off one of this board's best participants because you didn't like what he said on the radio, and you aren't even a REAL fan.

wow, 2 pages and all of them on me.......after an innocent comment.

i'm honored.

you guys crack me up, really.

i've missed 4 games in the past 5 seasons for varying reasons. those reasons, none of you care about....but now that the reason is something that YOU dont approve of, now I'm not a "true fan".

That's what I love about message boards, a bunch of high and mighty people who think they are "more of a fan" than someone else.

How do you gauge if someone is a "true fan"? That's ridiculous. I take great offense to that......but then again, i'm also considering the source.

There are 2 available(financially) events that I can attend per year, in my favorite sport(WHAT that sport is should be irrelevant). There are 5 Bulls home games. 1 date is shared by both sports. What are ya gonna do?

Anyway, I wont hold it against yall, but **** this is a stupid argument.

Oh, and unlike Howie, I'm not leaving.   ;D

Nobody cares that you're going to NASCAR instead of a Bulls game.  What we DO care about is that you ran off one of the most dedicated fans of USF athletics off this board because you didn't like what he said on the radio.

Howie would give his left nut to be at ANY USF football game.  The fact that you passed judgement on him only to bail on your team during a possible BCS season makes you a hypocrite of epic proportions.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

There are 2 available(financially) events that I can attend per year, in my favorite sport(WHAT that sport is should be irrelevant). There are 5 Bulls home games. 1 date is shared by both sports. What are ya gonna do?

The other one is WWE smackdown.

The other one is WWE smackdown.

Bwahahahhahahah!

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  243

You've obviously never attended a race. When you do, come talk to me.

Had the chance to see ONE NASCAR race, something called the Daytona 500. It was 2001, the year Dale Earnhardt died. It will be my last race. Here's what NASCAR means to me:

Cars going in circles, while people in the bleachers stand up (on the turns) and sit back down.

Good food.

Waste of natural resources (gas, oil, rubber, etc.)

Good food.

Waste of lives (Earnhardt, Roper, Irwin, Petty, Nemechek, Orr, Bonnett, Allison, etc.)

Traffic jams in the parking lot.

No thanks, I'll take football.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Howie would give his left nut to be at ANY USF football game.  The fact that you passed judgement on him only to bail on your team during a possible BCS season makes you a hypocrite of epic proportions.

Here Here !

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

I have to agree with the others. To bash Howie for something he said on the radio in defending USF and then turn around and skip one of the more important Bulls games in their history to see some other sport is just hypocrisy.

Kizarvexis