• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AAC Women's Basketball Tournament

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Something terrible happened to this team during the layoff. We will come back to win this one in the second half, but Los Toros better figure things out quickly. Going to be such a disappointing end to an otherwise promising season. 

Don't give up yet, sometimes in these tournaments its "survive and move on".

Down 25-20 at Half, was not pretty, but this is a winnable game.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

So lucky that WSU is such a terrible team. 7 of 35 (20%) in the first half from the field and down only 5 points. We will win this one, but geez we look bad. 

Also, I think it is awesome that Kathy Bates is coaching The Shockers! 

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Don't give up yet, sometimes in these tournaments its "survive and move on".

Down 25-20 at Half, was not pretty, but this is a winnable game.

I'm not giving up on winning this game, or even the tournament, but this team lost its mojo. The last 6 games or so have been awful, awful basketball. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
8 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

I'm not giving up on winning this game, or even the tournament, but this team lost its mojo. The last 6 games or so have been awful, awful basketball. 

There is something missing with this team, I'll give you that!

There is something missing with this team, I'll give you that!

There is no spark, no passion, no urgency. They seem to be going through the motions. CJF has to find a way to motivate them to find their game at this point because they are certainly not doing so on their own. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
7 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

There is no spark, no passion, no urgency. They seem to be going through the motions. CJF has to find a way to motivate them to find their game at this point because they are certainly not doing so on their own. 

And they are so off on their shot percentage, or maybe its shot selection, or maybe its offensive flow/productiveness.

I don't know what it is, but somethin ain't right Y'all as they say in North Florida!

1 minute ago, Jonesy Bull said:

And they are so off on their shot percentage, or maybe its shot selection, or maybe its offensive flow/productiveness.

I don't know what it is, but somethin ain't right Y'all as they say in North Florida!

Missed layup after missed layup. We look like a middle school team out there at times. WSU is not beating us, we are beating ourselves. Thankfully, the defensive effort is still there, or we would be in deep trouble. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

Missed layup after missed layup. We look like a middle school team out there at times. WSU is not beating us, we are beating ourselves. Thankfully, the defensive effort is still there, or we would be in deep trouble. 

Well luckily there is still a whole half to get it right.  Have faith 'Pulpit.....we Got This Yo!

Well luckily there is still a whole half to get it right.  Have faith 'Pulpit.....we Got This Yo!

They will win, I would bet anything on it, but 2 for 20 from 2 point range? I never thought we could do that poorly if we were TRYING to miss the shots. 

Guest Jonesy Bull

They will win, I would bet anything on it, but 2 for 20 from 2 point range? I never thought we could do that poorly if we were TRYING to miss the shots. 

Yeah its been kind of a trend since the Covid offtime.....which is very concerning....but we can persevere!

• Topic Count:  353
  • Content Count:  4,092
  • Days Won:  56

Since the COVID break, they've started slow offensively in every game but the UCF game at home. Something needs to turn around quickly or it's bye bye.