• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thursday’s MBB Against Houston Postponed COVID19 - ECU as well

Guest Jonesy Bull
9 hours ago, bcgruber said:

Agree just like football,  only the blue bloods

I guess we will see.  It just looks like the way things are going, I'm guessing that it will be something like a 16 team NCAA tournament in the Indy bubble with no other post season tourneys like the NIT.  

It still sucks though that we can't play our full schedule and at least try to pull off the big upset against Houston.  But it is what it is, so no sense in losing sleep.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Days Won:  5

34 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I guess we will see.  It just looks like the way things are going, I'm guessing that it will be something like a 16 team NCAA tournament in the Indy bubble with no other post season tourneys like the NIT.  

It still sucks though that we can't play our full schedule and at least try to pull off the big upset against Houston.  But it is what it is, so no sense in losing sleep.

Think it might be closer to 40 with all automatic bids and a few Big Boy at large teams

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Well that suxs for all involved. ⛹️‍♂️+⛹️‍♂️=😷

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, bcgruber said:

Think it might be closer to 40 with all automatic bids and a few Big Boy at large teams

That would be a lot of teams in one city bubble.  Hope you are right.

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,403
  • Days Won:  5

52 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That would be a lot of teams in one city bubble.  Hope you are right.

multiple sites in Indy 4 brackets with a few play in games and Top seeds getting a bye would leave about 6-8 teams per location

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

It will be 15 days between games before they play again.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

ECU is also postponed and the next potential game at this time according to the schedule is at Wichita State on Jan 24th. We'll see as we get closer.

Guest Jonesy Bull
22 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It will be 15 days between games before they play again.

That sucks.  

There is no way this team is ever going to get any continuity and learn how to be more consistent with this choppy schedule.  

I guess it truly is "wait until next year".

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,846
  • Days Won:  67

47 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That sucks.  

There is no way this team is ever going to get any continuity and learn how to be more consistent with this choppy schedule.  

I guess it truly is "wait until next year".

Many teams are going through the same, we can make excuses but Yetna is not all the way back and this team is a little above average when playing well so not blaming this year on the Rona, we are what we are.  

• Upvote 1

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Many teams are going through the same, we can make excuses but Yetna is not all the way back and this team is a little above average when playing well so not blaming this year on the Rona, we are what we are.  

I agree with that.  Although a full schedule would have at least gotten the young guns like Murphy more experience which would benefit next season.  It will be interesting to see how Yetna comes back next year.  I hope it is that he just needs more time as opposed to this is the player that he has become from now on.  Either way, we are better with him in there.