• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Bulls Ass-Whoopin' Delayed...USF/FAU Game Postponed"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, Bull Nut said:

What's the over/under on how many teeth this clown has? I'll set the line at 6.

This news came out almost three days ago. I know Mizzou fans are slow, but dang!

Let's see...Mizzou has been playing football for 131 years while USF is in it's 23rd year.  Have you guys won a junior league championship yet?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Mizzou said:

Let's see...Mizzou has been playing football for 131 years while USF is in it's 23rd year.  Have you guys won a junior league championship yet?

It's amazing Missouri has been playing for 131 years and totally irrelevant in 2020.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

25 minutes ago, Mizzou said:

Your just pissed because Bizzou can’t keep up with KU in basketball...Rock Chalk Jayhawk you **** sucker 😂😂😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

47 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

I will say that I am impressed with his tenacious ability to hold a grudge...Even I can't hold a grudge that long and I am pretty spiteful...

The amazing thing is that it isn't like they even played football together.  Mizzou played in the band.  Leavitt probably doesn't even know he has a stalker.  😂

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

The amazing thing is that it isn't like they even played football together.  Mizzou played in the band.  Leavitt probably doesn't even know he has a stalker.  😂

I am starting to think that this is really Leavitt...coming back from the dead. 

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am starting to think that this is really Leavitt...coming back from the dead. 

Nah, he showed up here right after the Leavitt firing only to troll and start fights on the board.  That was not a fun few weeks for Trip and I trying to keep the board from burning down, and he was one of the primary arsonists.  

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

8 minutes ago, Who'sYourData? said:

I thought Leavitt had nothing but fond things to say about his alma mater....I am a little confused as to where his anger stems from...however, I was also a little confused by Germany's motives in WWII then I discovered they were distributing meth like those little candy corns at Halloween...so...meth...

3 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

I thought Leavitt had nothing but fond things to say about his alma mater....I am a little confused as to where his anger stems from...however, I was also a little confused by Germany's motives in WWII then I discovered they were distributing meth like those little candy corns at Halloween...so...meth...

Mizzou is still angry that USF fired Leavitt.  Angry enough to visit a sports message board of another school just to fire hate this way.  I don't get it, either.  The very definition of a troll.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Mizzou said:

As far as I see it, your only redeeming feature is your avatar.  I happen to love the movie Falling Down.  As The Bandit asked Sheriff Buford T Justice, I will ask you “Do the letters F. O. Mean anything to you”?

Edited by El_Toro_86
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Or it could be a lack of meds..🤷‍♂️

Or? an abundance of meds....