• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Playoff Bound Rays

Guest Jonesy Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

chapelbull is right there.

You should just type this in every response.   You'll be right much more often

Edited by chapelbull

1 minute ago, brybull1970 said:

Easy money! Listen to me if you want make bank.

lol

Just now, brybull1970 said:

You have to actually be right for me to type that lol...when you are wrong, which is most of the time I let you know, but when you are right I'll give you props.

Wrong

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

8 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

By the way, appreciate the conversation and your takes.  Nice to have as opposed to just a bunch of trolling

I love talking baseball and I love the Rays. It’s hard being a fan now because we only have a few years left until they move. Then baseball will be over for me. 

Just now, Rex Havoc said:

I love talking baseball and I love the Rays. It’s hard being a fan now because we only have a few years left until they move. Then baseball will be over for me. 

Not for me.  I was a fan before the Rays and will be after.   I'm not a Stu fan, other than him letting the baseball guys do their thing, so I have honestly become fine with the fact that they may leave and doesn't bother me.  I can go back to rooting for the Big Red Machine and making road trips to see games.   I used to love watching minor league ball, THE Tampa Tarpons, and Spring Training as a kid back in the day.    

I think this Rays team's real problem is the lack of leadership on the field.  Guys like Springer, Altuve, Correa have stepped up and taken charge on the field.   Rays guys seem to be sulking like Snell tonight 

Just now, chapelbull said:

Not for me.  I was a fan before the Rays and will be after.   I'm not a Stu fan, other than him letting the baseball guys do their thing, so I have honestly become fine with the fact that they may leave and doesn't bother me.  I can go back to rooting for the Big Red Machine and making road trips to see games.   I used to love watching minor league ball, THE Tampa Tarpons, and Spring Training as a kid back in the day.    

I think this Rays team's real problem is the lack of leadership on the field.  Guys like Springer, Altuve, Correa have stepped up and taken charge on the field.   Rays guys seem to be sulking like Snell tonight 

I love baseball, and will just watch my son play, or minor league games. I like watching people play for the love of the sport. I don’t really have a 2nd mlb team that I care about. Once the Rays arrived I was 100% behind them. 

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

Snell is a little *****. Every time he opens his mouth he makes a fool of himself.

He acts like a spoiled 12 year old. Kid has all the physical tools, just lacks they mental toughness to be great. He has very little killer instinct. Always getting 0-2 counts then ******* them up and walking the guy or allowing hits. Put people away 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

This has been hard on the old heart. Can we get a cruise job going? 

Guest Jonesy Bull

I know every body is upset and disappointed.

This is why its a 7 game series. We beat the Yankees when do or die.  We win tonight playing the RAYS way!

Guest Jonesy Bull
20 hours ago, chapelbull said:

No, you were right.  "Aces" don't lay that big of an egg 

lol

I actually dont think we have a true Ace.

Snell , Morton and Glasnow are similiar.  They can be great one night then shaky the next.

I think Morton is the starter tonight.  We need him ON.  and for the love of God.  Get the frickin offense going tonight!!