• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

big Bulls Fan!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

Passed a house in Seminole yesterday.  It had several bulls banners around it and a huge "ARE 'U' READY" banner stretched across a double car garage door.  Also had a Bulls mailbox.  Figured such a fan must post on the boards.  Who is it? Fess up!!  ;D

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

That is our house (Art & Pat) and we are huge BULL fans and we want everyone to know.  Thanks for noticing!!!!!

We will be at Capogna's Dugout in Clearwater for the watch party.  Hope you can drop by!!! GO BULLS!!!!!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

****... you must have no HOA where you live... I want to repaint my house green and gold and place the U on the garage door... one day this will happen!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Home Owners Association

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Mutt and Art were the ones who made the signs!  The big one that says Are U Ready  is signed by the whole team, coaching staff, cheerleaders, Rocky, and Judy G.  You should have seen the garage when they were making them.  Then up until a few weeks ago they were working on stuff for the Homecoming booth.  We had all kinds of things in the front yard and in the garage.  BTW, come by our Homecoming booth in December (Pinellas Alumni). ;)

• Topic Count:  211
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

I live 8 miles outside of gainesville. Everyone here has gator flags not me big ole bulls flag right in the middle.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

I've had my Bulls flag up since I moved into my house in Dec....noone knows what the heck it is.  

Idiot in my neighborhood has the Tennessee "T" emblazoned into their LAWN.  I would love to have the iconic "U" on mine.  There's even a gator flag on one house all the way up here.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

It's Imperative that we all show our Green and Gold Pride. Fly the Flags, Wear the Clothes, Get your USF plate for your car, and if you can't find what you want, make it!  NOW is the time to get enthusiastic !!!   EVERYTHING helps in creating a BULLS NATION we all could be proud of !!!     GO BULLS !