• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football/Sports Survey

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Brad said:

I guess if you wear an inner tube protector, you could tailgate and booze....might be hard to get into the port-o-let, but who knows.

The tube provides proper coverage, find a grassy spot and bury it if you drop a deuce.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

34 minutes ago, Brad said:

Booze seems to be the key to loosening social distancing...how about a game with no tailgating and no beer at concessions and everyone in these:

Now we have to have C19 condoms....?  What next?  Oddly, on that survey I responded no alcohol sales or tailgates. But I think no people might be solution. Example: were at the beach last weekend in our rv parked way over by the dunes. The Spacex Dragon was going to splash into Gulf. Everyone was spaced out all morning until 1:30 then all hell broke loose. Cars/people came pouring into and filling the parking lots. People were wall to wall, shoulder to shoulder on the beach waiting-No masks zero. People in a frenzy to see the capsule like cockroaches. A football game? Better to have an empty stadium. Now if those giant tubes had plastic bags attached to go over the heads of people?? now they would be onto something. 

19 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Reverse the game model. Provide just the tailgating and project the game and sound outside the stadium. Rent fencing for those that want to isolate or have non roaming sections. Charge more for parking and then mind your own business about what people choose to do with their tailgates.

Good idea. Outdoors w/ giant screens. You rent cubicles w/ roofs like cabana's (sweat your butt off) groups are restricted from co-mingling..You might be onto something

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

9 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Good idea. Outdoors w/ giant screens. You rent cubicles w/ roofs like cabana's (sweat your butt off) groups are restricted from co-mingling..You might be onto something

Not exactly my idea. I believe people should be free to mingle or not mingle at their discretion. If you choose to be segregated you should be able to and those areas should be strictly enforced and if you choose to mingle that should be at your discretion as well as you are outside and should be able to make those decisions for yourself as many other groups have been free to do.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Not exactly my idea. I believe people should be free to mingle or not mingle at their discretion. If you choose to be segregated you should be able to and those areas should be strictly enforced and if you choose to mingle that should be at your discretion as well as you are outside and should be able to make those decisions for yourself as many other groups have been free to do.

I believe that concept is called Freedom.. I think it might fly

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

7 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

I believe that concept is called Freedom.. I think it might fly

I don’t think that people really like the idea of freedom anymore but it would be nice to try employing it every once in a while.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, puc86 said:

I don’t think that people really like the idea of freedom anymore but it would be nice to try employing it every once in a while.

I like it. If you like Freedom don't let anyone take it away from you

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

Please start new threads if you're just looking to shoot the ****.  Nothing wrong with that.  Just have a shooting the **** thread.  It can run all day, everyday.

Example:  Shooting the ****