• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Shooting the ****

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, BulledOver said:

I like it. If you like Freedom don't let anyone take it away from you

Oh Jesus are you going to break out one of those tacky country songs about the flag now? 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh Jesus are you going to break out one of those tacky country songs about the flag now? 

🎵🎶  AhHa..!  hey Toby I believe we have a song request from that young man living up in the north woods...🇺🇸

And I told you..dont call me Jesus on here..shhhh🤫

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

🎵🎶  AhHa..!  hey Toby I believe we have a song request from that young man living up in the north woods...🇺🇸

And I told you..dont call me Jesus on here..shhhh🤫

Who Toby? That’s definitely a southern boy name...I don’t know much about the southern part of the country...for good reason 😁

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Who Toby? That’s definitely a southern boy name...I don’t know much about the southern part of the country...for good reason 😁

Idk but I’m sure his wife left him, something happened to his truck and his dog probably died.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Idk but I’m sure his wife left him, something happened to his truck and his dog probably died.

It’s always one of those **** things for sure 😂😂

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It’s always one of those **** things for sure 😂😂

I clearly appreciate staying on brand as much as anyone but that brand seems sad to me. I don't get it, it is like emo kids with mullets and no aversion to sunlight.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Toby is from Moore, OK, down the street from OU.  Don’t know much about the southern part of the country? You lived in Georgia and have plenty of kinfolk still there.  You live in the sticks of NH, very red neck up there however they just talk different and their necks aren’t as red due to the lack of sun.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Toby is from Moore, OK, down the street from OU.  Don’t know much about the southern part of the country? You lived in Georgia and have plenty of kinfolk still there.  You live in the sticks of NH, very red neck up there however they just talk different and their necks aren’t as red due to the lack of sun.

Son, OK is not GA...two different countries. OK compared to NH? Now you are talking different Galaxys...Oh, I lived in GA for 10 years and NE for almost 30 years...so it’s a push to call me from the south. I’ve flushed that out of my system 😂😂. In terms of my relatives...we can’t do much about that except mentally keep them in the attic 😀

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,834
  • Days Won:  67

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Son, OK is not GA...two different countries. OK compared to NH? Now you are talking different Galaxys...Oh, I lived in GA for 10 years and NE for almost 30 years...so it’s a push to call me from the south. I’ve flushed that out of my system 😂😂. In terms of my relatives...we can’t do much about that except mentally keep them in the attic 😀

NH is not this magical intellectual Mecca, it is a bunch of small podunk townies that marry their cousins.  I hate a yankee that thinks they are all that when they are not, I should know, I was one 😀

25 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

NH is not this magical intellectual Mecca, it is a bunch of small podunk townies that marry their cousins.  I hate a yankee that thinks they are all that when they are not, I should know, I was one 😀

Going further north you are correct. But I like the way they carry themselves...no phony ********...they stick to their own business and don’t show up unannounced at peoples homes. I, however, live 40 minutes from Beantown and find myself there for research and writing much more than Manchester, NH. NH, in many ways, is like two different states. As for me, all I can tell you is “I am kind of a big deal.”  How’s that for a former Confederate who is now a stuck up Yankee?😂😂😂😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull