Jump to content

Shooting the ****


NewEnglandBull
 Share

Recommended Posts

Members do not see this ad, Register
8 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Oh Jesus are you going to break out one of those tacky country songs about the flag now? 

🎵🎶  AhHa..!  hey Toby I believe we have a song request from that young man living up in the north woods...🇺🇸

And I told you..dont call me Jesus on here..shhhh🤫

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

🎵🎶  AhHa..!  hey Toby I believe we have a song request from that young man living up in the north woods...🇺🇸

And I told you..dont call me Jesus on here..shhhh🤫

Who Toby? That’s definitely a southern boy name...I don’t know much about the southern part of the country...for good reason 😁

Edited by NewEnglandBull
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Who Toby? That’s definitely a southern boy name...I don’t know much about the southern part of the country...for good reason 😁

Toby is from Moore, OK, down the street from OU.  Don’t know much about the southern part of the country? You lived in Georgia and have plenty of kinfolk still there.  You live in the sticks of NH, very red neck up there however they just talk different and their necks aren’t as red due to the lack of sun.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Toby is from Moore, OK, down the street from OU.  Don’t know much about the southern part of the country? You lived in Georgia and have plenty of kinfolk still there.  You live in the sticks of NH, very red neck up there however they just talk different and their necks aren’t as red due to the lack of sun.

Son, OK is not GA...two different countries. OK compared to NH? Now you are talking different Galaxys...Oh, I lived in GA for 10 years and NE for almost 30 years...so it’s a push to call me from the south. I’ve flushed that out of my system 😂😂. In terms of my relatives...we can’t do much about that except mentally keep them in the attic 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Son, OK is not GA...two different countries. OK compared to NH? Now you are talking different Galaxys...Oh, I lived in GA for 10 years and NE for almost 30 years...so it’s a push to call me from the south. I’ve flushed that out of my system 😂😂. In terms of my relatives...we can’t do much about that except mentally keep them in the attic 😀

NH is not this magical intellectual Mecca, it is a bunch of small podunk townies that marry their cousins.  I hate a yankee that thinks they are all that when they are not, I should know, I was one 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

NH is not this magical intellectual Mecca, it is a bunch of small podunk townies that marry their cousins.  I hate a yankee that thinks they are all that when they are not, I should know, I was one 😀

Going further north you are correct. But I like the way they carry themselves...no phony ********...they stick to their own business and don’t show up unannounced at peoples homes. I, however, live 40 minutes from Beantown and find myself there for research and writing much more than Manchester, NH. NH, in many ways, is like two different states. As for me, all I can tell you is “I am kind of a big deal.”  How’s that for a former Confederate who is now a stuck up Yankee?😂😂😂😂

Edited by NewEnglandBull
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

It appears you are using ad blocking tools.  This site is supported through ads.  Please disable in order to enjoy full access to The Bulls Pen.