• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Analysis of the HATE you give CCS and Taggart

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

14 hours ago, Friscobull said:

He knew people or so he said.  When he said he hoped one day he would wake up and Trips would be dead was legendary, I still chuckle about that one.  He did fly in from LA for the UW game, he was committed or should be committed, depends on who you ask.

The reason people give Cali such a hard time is because of how he treats people who disagree with him.  He talks down to them and questions their football knowledge and fandom.  He did it over on the 24/7 board as well.  Over on that board he challenged someone to a fight at a tailgate who disagreed with him.  As far as traveling over for the UW game, did he really do that?  Has anyone actually ever met him?  I wonder.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

7 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

The reason people give Cali such a hard time is because of how he treats people who disagree with him.  He talks down to them and questions their football knowledge and fandom.  He did it over on the 24/7 board as well.  Over on that board he challenged someone to a fight at a tailgate who disagreed with him.  As far as traveling over for the UW game, did he really do that?  Has anyone actually ever met him?  I wonder.

I would rather have a beer at a tailgate with someone I disagree with!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

22 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

I recall he was a weight lifter...roid rage...

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/25/2020 at 7:57 PM, Triple B said:

Just forego getting personal and name calling ............................ and ignore Frisco.

AND, I never drink and drive, I always take Uber.  Guess I need to carry that over to not drink and Post as well!  

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 7/25/2020 at 7:37 PM, Friscobull said:

In other words you squat when you piss, cowboy up and own your behavior Jonesy.  You are who you are so either own it or not, but please do not be a *****.

Lets not act so high and mighty Sir.  I've heard you make some really derogatory statements at folks as well.....and you have apologized to me when you knew you were wrong.  So don't go there.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

17 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

****, poor Cali Bull. He came on like a comet then faded out quickly. He is now nothing more than a metaphor in being over zealous and cocky in predicting USF football. What did we learn? Don’t be a Cali Bull...

We lose members that come out like a comet on a topic, then embarrassingly fade away.  The biggest membership drop seen here (with a lot of OGs) was the fire Leavitt crowd.  They were so right, until Skippy.  Never to be heard from again...

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Brad said:

We lose members that come out like a comet on a topic, then embarrassingly fade away.  The biggest membership drop seen here (with a lot of OGs) was the fire Leavitt crowd.  They were so right, until Skippy.  Never to be heard from again...

Truth be told I never wanted him fired but I did not get all excited about it one way or the other. As I recall, most on the board were “generally” the same way. I think many of us wanted him to stay but at the same time many of the same people thought he had taken the program as far as he could. Further, at the same time, the approval for the Skip Holtz hire was around 95% on this board. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

9 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Truth be told I never wanted him fired but I did not get all excited about it one way or the other. As I recall, most on the board were “generally” the same way. I think many of us wanted him to stay but at the same time many of the same people thought he had taken the program as far as he could. Further, at the same time, the approval for the Skip Holtz hire was around 95% on this board. 

Many of us including myself were behind the CCS because he was sold to us as a great coach in a bad situation.

4 minutes ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

Many of us including myself were behind the CCS because he was sold to us as a great coach in a bad situation.

True. Generally I think no matter who is hired we support because we want to believe he can get us winning. Let’s remember that everyone is on board with Scott so if he poops the bed there can really be no “I told you so” on the board. But I’ll go on record and say we got a winner who is hungry to do great things...we will see. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I appreciate those that can make a statement and be proven wrong, yet still have the character to remain part of the community - it's the opposite of those that come out as know-it-alls and when proven wrong disappear forever. 

NEB, for example, he's been wrong thousands of times....  🤣  Just kidding about that part.  

• Haha 1