• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why didn't their Commish. postpone their game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Guys...I know we arent the SEC but I just wanted to complain a little bit...I mean if someones starting QB is out, I figure we should just postpone so all games are fair...Poor memphis is down to their 3rd string QB...CUSA wasnt even stupid enough to say something like what Trangese said...Sorry I just really want to play a darn game already..

SEC isn't scrambling to get a team into the top 12 and nobody really cares about  CUSA. Don't like what Tranghese did but understand why he did it ....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

Weather was PERFECT in Tampa yesterday for a Football Game.

I think the Big East has a Commish who runs his league more like a Mafia Boss.

And that has obviously hurt USF...as WVU "should" be at full strength in a MONTH when your game finally gets played.

The chances that BOTH USF and WVU had an off weak following a Hurricane Warning is rare...and then not even to SCHEDULE that game for that weekend was stupid.

Sounds like you are in a Conf with a Mafia Boss.

Yesterday was a GREAT and BEAUTIFUL day for Football in Tampa.

KL

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

The chances that BOTH USF and WVU had an off weak following a Hurricane Warning is rare...and then not even to SCHEDULE that game for that weekend was stupid.

WVU plays this Wednesday (11/2).  So to reschedule the game for yesterday would not have been fair.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

WVU plays this Wednesday (11/2).  So to reschedule the game for yesterday would not have been fair.

Thanks for the info....just heard from others in Tampa why couldn't the game been scheduled for this past weekend.

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

That's it. I'm officially embarassed to be a member of this forum.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,009
  • Days Won:  469

That's it. I'm officially embarassed to be a member of this forum.

While I remain almost somewhat nearly unofficially embarassed, let's remember this is just a forum and people are very emotional about this Bulls team and its opportunities found and squandered so far this season (I'll cut and paste this often over the next couple months).

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Clearly our Administrators don't read this board all the time or they would have been embaressed way before and more often then now.  Or is it almost certainly never before have they been so completely close to almost certainly never been this embaressed until almost now ?

Clearly our Administrators don't read this board all the time or they would have been embaressed way before and more often then now.  Or is it almost certainly never before have they been so completely close to almost certainly never been this embaressed until almost now ?

I almost completely certainly am embaresseded two!  

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Its a non issue.  We couldn't play them this past weekend, so it had to be moved back to December.  The Commish erred on the side of concern when the Hurricane Warning came out two weeks ago.  Not a bad thing after the devestation he's seen throughout the gulf communities.

As long as we beat them in December, no one will remember any of this nonsense.

And it starts this week at Rutgers.  We need to beat them before we do anything.