• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PLEASE READ - Final - Please Read

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

11 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

Yeah its just personal regional preference.

Just saw this on tampabay.com......Seriously, is there any more crap that we can even possibly add onto this 2020 year????  Now I have to get my Hurricane kit up to date.....Shessush!  At least it looks like a weak storm at this point.

And there are no games to cancel this weekend.  I don't think the Rays are playing in town?

See the source image

I lived in Tampa for about six years. Saw one hurricane. Now it seems like they are a weekly occurrence for you guys. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
28 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I lived in Tampa for about six years. Saw one hurricane. Now it seems like they are a weekly occurrence for you guys. 

Luckily these tracks pretty much change on a daily basis, so the actual chances of it hitting us as a major hurricane seem remote at the moment, despite that picture you see.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

As the owner of TheBullsPen.com I am surprised that I did not get called before the House Sub-Committee hearing on Big Tech yesterday.  My peers did okay, although I thought Jeff Bezos played the wish-washy know-nothing to the extreme.  I wouldn't have appeared as frightened as Zuck, and probably not as shakily confident as Tim. 

They really struggled with censorship and competition-related questions and accusations.  Suffice it to say , I was ready if called upon.  Perhaps another day.  Should the government decide to break up the Pen, let me know which parts each of you would like!   

In the meantime, let's continue to self-moderate and manage our community in such a way that our gravest effort at misinformation is our annual 13-0 predictions for Bulls Football! 

Be good to one another.  Thank you.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Brad said:

As the owner of TheBullsPen.com I am surprised that I did not get called before the House Sub-Committee hearing on Big Tech yesterday.  My peers did okay, although I thought Jeff Bezos played the wish-washy know-nothing to the extreme.  I wouldn't have appeared as frightened as Zuck, and probably not as shakily confident as Tim. 

They really struggled with censorship and competition-related questions and accusations.  Suffice it to say , I was ready if called upon.  Perhaps another day.  Should the government decide to break up the Pen, let me know which parts each of you would like!   

In the meantime, let's continue to self-moderate and manage our community in such a way that our gravest effort at misinformation is our annual 13-0 predictions for Bulls Football! 

Be good to one another.  Thank you.

You Are Amazing GIF by MOODMAN

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

I'd imagine some members of Congress would love the model of censorship you have installed here at he Bullspen.

Quite frankly this is a good thing...nobody wants to see biased responses around political topics...

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Must remember, even though Larry, Moe and Curly Joe of Big Tech have zillions of dollars...they are basically self-indulgent elites with no social skills. Brad would have set it/them all straight had he been called to testify. Maybe they're just reviewing his tax's, contacts, travel, cell phone records, not for profit filings... to prepare the indictment for impersonating a big techie type on a small techie types budget?? Watch for dark sedans w/ tinted windows...

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

brad is 100% correct