• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PLEASE READ - Final - Please Read

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I think New England is a very cool place in many ways.  There is alot of great things to like about it - beautiful country side, lots of fun outdoor activities, engaging people that have strong opinions (which I totally respect) but are generally pretty nice, reasonable, and open minded - with the exception of some obnoxious Boston sports fans.  But they win alot, so I guess its understandable to a point.  Not much different from Gator fan.

Trust me there are more Gaturd fans in FL than Pats fans in Boston. Unlike Gaturds fans, Pats fans at least have all of their teeth so they got that going for them. 🤷‍♂️😀

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Trust me there are more Gaturd fans in FL than Pats fans in Boston. Unlike Gaturds fans, Pats fans at least have all of their teeth so they got that going for them. 🤷‍♂️😀

That might be true, but Pats fans talk funny!

And don't give me the southern accent is worse.....Boston accent is like nails on freakin chalkboard to me.......Paahk the Caahr in the Guhraaaghe.......Seriously?

Guest Jonesy Bull
5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Besides I thought you are a Rams fan....why are you defending Pats fan?

I get you like the Red Sox, which is fine, but you admittedly don't like the Pats?

3 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

That might be true, but Pats fans talk funny!

And don't give me the southern accent is worse.....Boston accent is like nails on freakin chalkboard to me.......Paahk the Caahr in the Guhraaaghe.......Seriously?

Totally disagree. The southern accent sounds uneducated and uncouth in public settings. 

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Besides I thought you are a Rams fan....why are you defending Pats fan?

I get you like the Red Sox, which is fine, but you admittedly don't like the Pats?

No just using pats fans as an example. I hate the pats. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Totally disagree. The southern accent sounds uneducated and uncouth in public settings. 

Go Tampa Bay Patriots (at least thats what they are calling us).  Maybe we need to learn the Boston accent so Brady and Gronk will feel right at home!

Guest Jonesy Bull
2 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

And definately NO......a southern accent sounds sexy and interesting.  A Boston accent just sounds fricking annoying as hell!

Just now, Jonesy Bull said:

Go Tampa Bay Patriots (at least thats what they are calling us).  Maybe we need to learn the Boston accent so Brady and Gronk will feel right at home!

I really have no idea how they will do but you can bet I’ll be watching. This could be a super bowl year for the Bucs or a 9-7 season. Should be fun to watch 

Guest Jonesy Bull
Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

I really have no idea how they will do but you can bet I’ll be watching. This could be a super bowl year for the Bucs or a 9-7 season. Should be fun to watch 

Ask Bucs fans in most years and 9-7 almost sounds like winning a SB.

Thats how bad this franchise has been and how hungry this fanbase is......unfortunately and typical of Tampa Bay (yes I think USF bad luck is an extension of overall Tampa Bay sports luck) seems hard to imagine that we actually have a football season.....I really hope I'm wrong for both the Bucs, Bulls and ALL football fans.  Our country needs football in so many ways to distract us from everything!

8 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

And definately NO......a southern accent sounds sexy and interesting.  A Boston accent just sounds fricking annoying as hell!

We will have to agree to disagree on this on buddy. 

Guest Jonesy Bull
40 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

We will have to agree to disagree on this on buddy. 

Yeah its just personal regional preference.

Just saw this on tampabay.com......Seriously, is there any more crap that we can even possibly add onto this 2020 year????  Now I have to get my Hurricane kit up to date.....Shessush!  At least it looks like a weak storm at this point.

And there are no games to cancel this weekend.  I don't think the Rays are playing in town?

See the source image