• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what's the latest on the IPF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, DJBulls said:

That is your stance, and that is fine...you don't have to justify anything to me...all good...however, when you look at other universities a higher percentage of alumni feel differently...

Man, you are too easy...I say **** him and his position. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

It bothers me trust me...I can't force these folks to change their position...the University needs to keep marketing to change that...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,881
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

He is probably young and in debt, cut the dude some slack, he will mature and hopefully his opinion will change.  

1 minute ago, DJBulls said:

It bothers me trust me...I can't force these folks to change their position...the University needs to keep marketing to change that...

Agreed. It bothers me more than this guy comes to a USF message board as a fan and then proclaims his ingratitude. I say get the hell out of here with this ****. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Friscobull said:

He is probably young and in debt, cut the dude some slack, he will mature and hopefully his opinion will change.  

Nope no slack. He can give 50 stinking $ a year to the alumni association. Even if he can’t he can say that “one day” I will. His attitude is pathetic. 

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

Agreed. It bothers me more than this guy comes to a USF message board as a fan and then proclaims his ingratitude. I say get the hell out of here with this ****. 

That I agree with...seems like a troll...that is odd....pretty much every member of this board support the university...

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

46 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Now he is Young and in debt, then he will be Middle age and in debt, then retired and in debt, then...Dead and not in debt....

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

Can't tell you how many people I have met over the years that were USF grads but "did not" have any interest in supporting anything USF..Nada, Zip, Zilch.  There are 3 doctors here in town who are USF grads but have no interest in joining the Alumni Assoc let alone sports. Got one millennial young'un doc a USF tumbler, barely grateful(yawn).  Had a Vet in NC another USF grad. I worked on her we even did a photo/banner in the Alumni News but, she went to UF Vet school so....yep, all UF stuff in her office-woman cave. Got her a Rocky doll but hell, she prob gave it to her dog. I have a new bone doc coming up next month and yep, USF Med School grad. We shall see?? Hell, my Nephew is a USF grad. No interest. Says he cant afford due to student loan...possibly, it's his Lexus payment??  Of course, one of my docs is a ECU grad and she is a hoot and loves her college and sports. 

If somebody ever figures out why USF seems to generate so many grads that just dont care about the university, they may have the magic marketing bullet. I find it very very odd....Hell, give something/anything to stay connected.

5 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Can't tell you how many people I have met over the years that were USF grads but "did not" have any interest in supporting anything USF..Nada, Zip, Zilch.  There are 3 doctors here in town who are USF grads but have no interest in joining the Alumni Assoc let alone sports. Got one millennial young'un doc a USF tumbler, barely grateful(yawn).  Had a Vet in NC another USF grad. I worked on her we even did a photo/banner in the Alumni News but, she went to UF Vet school so....yep, all UF stuff in her office-woman cave. Got her a Rocky doll but hell, she prob gave it to her dog. I have a new bone doc coming up next month and yep, USF Med School grad. We shall see?? Hell, my Nephew is a USF grad. No interest. Says he cant afford due to student loan...possibly, it's his Lexus payment??  Of course, one of my docs is a ECU grad and she is a hoot and loves her college and sports. 

If somebody ever figures out why USF seems to generate so many grads that just dont care about the university, they may have the magic marketing bullet. I find it very very odd....Hell, give something/anything to stay connected.

i will kill them GIF

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 6/18/2020 at 10:20 AM, DJBulls said:

Memphis just unveiled theirs...same variables you just listed applies to them...and by the way, how do protest and riots have anything to do with unveiling an IPF?  

Good for Memphis, they got it done, and so we will at some point.

My only point is there are alot of variables right now happening that has a very real affect on College athletics in general.  Just taking longer than we would like.