• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Odd thing about FB game postponement....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433
  • Days Won:  0

Women's Soccer Match Oct. 23 Moved To Neutral Site

TAMPA, Fla. – The University of South Florida women’s soccer team will now wrap up its 2005 regular season versus Syracuse at a neutral site in Milwaukee, Wis., on Sunday, Oct. 23.

The Bulls and Orange were to have squared off Sunday afternoon at the USF Soccer Stadium, but weather concerns due to Hurricane Wilma forced the match to be moved. Syracuse faces Marquette Friday night and will stay in Milwaukee for Sunday’s contest.

A game time has yet to be determined.

With the BIG EAST Championship scheduled to begin next weekend and tournament berths on the line based on this weekend’s results, postponing the match was not an option.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

hey...all this means is USF will have a chance to knock off another top 10 team is UWV does make it there.

everyone is upset right now but im sure when Dec 3rd rolls around you will all be glad you have one more Bulls game to go to.  

Relax

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

In other news....did anyone else have a 1 week vacation planned in Cancun starting next weekend or am I the only 1? This **** Wilma is ruiing my weekends! I guess it could be worse and actually hit when I was down there.

I am not quiet stuck with goin to Cancun...but I did land in Tampa yesterday ready for the game...gotta find something else to do now!! Dammit!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

You came from across the pond to watch your Bulls? Aren't you glad the game was cancelled with all this rain and wind we are currently experiencing?

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743

You came from across the pond to watch your Bulls? Aren't you glad the game was cancelled with all this rain and wind we are currently experiencing?

Yup I flew the pond for the game, gonna be in town till the 30thm but the game was the reason for coming over....I cannot tell you how pissed off I am it has been called off already...For football games back hone you are sonetimes lucky if you get three hours notice, granted our postponements ain't normally due to something this big...but I still reckon it should hae been made 24hrs before when a much clearer picture is available, not 72

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

what a bunch of *******.....i dont get it.  they like to pork their sisters up there but are afraid of a little rain...i understand though..with the rain all the couches on the porches would be wet and wouldnt burn

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484

i guess we will have to win the conference a few times before things like this go our way instead....if so the game would be midweek and not in dec......its not right

Guest USFpartofamericaswang

Wow, you guys must be a commuter school because you all are dense.

This just in...everyone outside of Florida is scared ****less of hurricanes.  I mean, they're just a freakishly powerful force of nature that kills indiscriminately.  

BE was being cautious.  If something TERRIBLE happened the BE definitely could not afford the negative press.