• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I am Renewed!!! So Excited for the future

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

I want to shout from the rooftops. I have renewed my 6 tickets for the 2020 season. I saw the great times when I was a student. Lived through the hard times as a fan and season ticket holder. I actually feel like the University and Athletics program are making smart and exciting moves for the future of USF football. No I do not expect an immediate turn around but I feel like it will be an exciting one. 

The benefits I now have by renewing by Feb 7th (tomorrow)

1. Tickets to Meet and Greet with CJS and MK

2. Tickets for the USF vs. Houston MBB game

3. Lock in prices for 2021 season when Florida comes to visit. 

4. Entry into a drawing for prizes such as TV, Concert tickets, Adidas gear, etc. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,032
  • Content Count:  7,505
  • Days Won:  10

I think that there is a huge amount of optimism that is surging with the hiring of this staff.  After listening to CJS last night at an event, you can't help but to by into the future of our football program with the foundation that he is laying and the way he is doing it.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

Exactly. Say what you will about CCS. When you are down in a game and you look over to the sidelines and see the same face he started the game with and no excitement it is frustrating. Then to hear him in news conferences afterwards makes you want to throw the phone. This guy is passionate and has what appears to be a bunch of good coaches along with him. Should be fun. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Exactly. Say what you will about CCS. When you are down in a game and you look over to the sidelines and see the same face he started the game with and no excitement it is frustrating. Then to hear him in news conferences afterwards makes you want to throw the phone. This guy is passionate and has what appears to be a bunch of good coaches along with him. Should be fun. 

If Scott can’t build a championship culture here (I’m not referring to on-field results), I’d have to conclude that it’s physically impossible.

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,592
  • Days Won:  29

Can't wait for Spring Ball !

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 2/6/2020 at 10:11 AM, OnTheBus said:

If Scott can’t build a championship culture here (I’m not referring to on-field results), I’d have to conclude that it’s physically impossible.

i am a big cjs fan but that i will not buy into

if it doesnt work than he didnt deliver the goods

Guest Jonesy Bull

I renewed as well.  Does anybody what the timeframe is to upgrade your seats?  They are suppose to call me.  I know its some time this month.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

I'm bought in. I think he has the tools and mindset to build a championship program here. With that said, I hope people don't expect immediate results, anything more than three wins next year with this roster would be impressive. Years two and three I'm expecting good things. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

Renewed 9 here & upped our donation to show support. Too bad the home schedule is hot garbage this year...