• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official National Signing Day Thread

Guest Jonesy Bull
6 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I am so excited about our football future for the first time in a long, long  time. 

Amen brother!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

He mentioned yesterday in the press conference.

If you missed it,  click this link USF Signing Day Press Conference

go to time stamp 15:42 and he talks about his position coaches watching previous season game film, but he abstained to give all players a clean slate.

I like his all jobs are up for grabs mentality. Best player  for the team plays regardless or status of recruitment or seniority.  Fight for your job and team! United from Start 2 Finish.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

12 hours ago, TheGreatOutlaw said:

I like his all jobs are up for grabs mentality. Best player  for the team plays regardless or status of recruitment or seniority.  Fight for your job and team! United from Start 2 Finish.

But don't most coaches say the same thing?  It isn't like this is something new we're hearing.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,808
  • Days Won:  0

Can anyone explain David Anderton to me? Went for visits to Pitt and V tech but walks on at USF? I just don’t understand?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, Bullrush33 said:

Can anyone explain David Anderton to me? Went for visits to Pitt and V tech but walks on at USF? I just don’t understand?

Not real familiar with how some parts of recruiting goes but just because he visited does that mean he definitely had a commitable offer from them? You'd assume so but still ......

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

On 2/7/2020 at 3:10 PM, Triple B said:

Not real familiar with how some parts of recruiting goes but just because he visited does that mean he definitely had a commitable offer from them? You'd assume so but still ......

Maybe he's sort of a grayshirt and will get a scholly later on?  Also could have Bright Futures or Florida PrePaid to tide him over for a semester or two?  There are a variety of ways to get things done sometimes.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

On 2/7/2020 at 3:10 PM, Triple B said:

They were back burnering him. Bringing him in for a visit to hopefully have him as a fall black if they missed on a couple guys. As for walking on, his education is probably paid for for by academically scholly. He was a take for Navy and their academic requirements are stupid high 

Edited by Bull Dozer

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

On 2/7/2020 at 12:10 PM, Triple B said:

isnt it a free all paid for trip?

might as well go if offered