• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

this program has no pride & no shame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

this is the lowest this program has ever been.

even the Holtz New Error was better than this, at least it was in a quasi-respectable conference.

this is just **** from every angle. pure, unadulterated ****.

i will always be proud of my degree from USF, i will always hope for our athletics programs to win...

but i won't spend a single penny on anything related to the football program until the University pulls its head out of its *** & either commits the resources necessary to make us competitive in the trash AAC or admits it doesn't have the stones & just downgrades to FCS where we belong.

i'm getting off this teacup ride (not even respectable enough to be called a "rollercoaster") & forgetting everything that's happened since i graduated. too bad i can't get all the money i wasted back.

bring on the hoops.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

I thought we were proud because we are competing hard.  Dang this crowd looks brutal on TV.  I know we shut down the upper deck and flipped to film the home side, but maybe we need to also close the 200 level and the away side.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

At the half, I let the wife switch over to the little mermaid. I won't be watching the ucf game. 

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141

6 minutes ago, Bullcocky said:

At the half, I let the wife switch over to the little mermaid. I won't be watching the ucf game. 

Your wife watches the little mermaid? 

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  329
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, BayIslandBull said:

Your wife watches the little mermaid? 

Yep, the Disney + addiction is real. Beats usf football. Then again, continuously beating your head into a wall is preferable. 

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141

Just now, Bullcocky said:

Yep, the Disney + addiction is real. Beats usf football. Then again, continuously beating your head into a wall is preferable. 

Can't argue with that, sitting in the stadium has become brutal

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,249

7 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

I thought we were proud because we are competing hard.  Dang this crowd looks brutal on TV.  I know we shut down the upper deck and flipped to film the home side, but maybe we need to also close the 200 level and the away side.

if this is competing hard i hope i never have to witness competing weak.

this is downright garbage.

i have no idea whether these guys are giving it 110% and leaving it all out on the field or have packed it in mentally & are just going thru the motions...

but WHATEVER they're doing they shouldn't be doing it at all, nevermind doing it hard.

my fear is that not only is the strategy & gameplanning absolute dumpster sauce, but many players are also unmotivated or incapable therefore also not trying hard.

weak-assing a garbage gameplan is the only way i can conceive of explaining the absolute coathanger backalley delivery of a football game they are sharting all over the field at RayJay tonight.

over 15 years as a fan & alumnus & i have never actually been ashamed of this program. i can no longer say that. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We suck out loud.