• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Joey Knight Talking Trash

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, puc86 said:

Yes when the announced is 30,000 and everyone else uses announced you need something else to compare it to for the “actual attendance” number to have any value. FSU would have been a good start since their 50k is starting to look a lot more like 19k

Again, low numbers is low numbers. The fact is our fan base sucked. He took the skeleton out of the closet and you cried because it’s not fair. 

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

4 minutes ago, Triple B said:

5, but 2 of the other 3 have Jordan's name in the title so he's got that going for him ...

Two of the 3 are SC st recaps try again though 

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

Not sayings you should just that he has (or should) the contacts to write the story. 

I suspect he could write a cover story about the QB and you would still be critical. Maybe some attention should be given to his supervisor who directs him on what to write or the local market who does not care about USF football 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Again, low numbers is low numbers. The fact is our fan base sucked. He took the skeleton out of the closet and you cried because it’s not fair. 

Who thought there was a skeleton in the closet and how did he take it out when it was front and center and being actively put out by the TSA for anyone that cared to read it?

Just now, NewEnglandBull said:

I suspect he could write a cover story about the QB and you would still be critical. Maybe some attention should be given to his supervisor who directs him on what to write.

Your assumption is wrong. I give credit where it's due. I'm not a green and gold goggler there's a reason why I spent all summer telling people here that Wisconsin was going to beat us and more than likely kick our face in. But please run with that narrative. I'm one of of their most objectives people here for better or worse. 

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

Who thought there was a skeleton in the closet and how did he take it out when it was front and center and being actively put out by the TSA for anyone that cared to read it?

Well his editor thought someone cared. Again, because it represented the interest in the program people felt threatened by it. And I have say that yes, I cared to know what the actual attendance was...

1 minute ago, Bull Dozer said:

Your assumption is wrong. I give credit where it's due. I'm not a green and gold goggler there's a reason why I spent all summer telling people here that Wisconsin was going to beat us and more than likely kick our face in. But please run with that narrative. I'm one of of their most objectives people here for better or worse. 

Ok fair enough. But I have not questioned your loyalty to USF...hell you’ve been on this board longer than I have and we have both seen our share of football **** storms for USF..I almost always support your position. We Will just have to have different opinions here and move on. 

Ok fair enough. But I have not questioned your loyalty to USF...hell you’ve been on this board longer than I have and we have both seen our share of football **** storms for USF..I almost always support your position. We Will just have to have different opinions here and move on. 

That's fair 🤘🤘🤘🤘

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

And I’ve been on here way longer than both of you so I am clearly right.

2 minutes ago, puc86 said:

And I’ve been on here way longer than both of you so I am clearly right.

Well I'm not going to waste 50 posts saying otherwise. I'm not a smart man but I learn....... Sometimes 

Edited by Bull Dozer
  • Haha 1