• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Joey Knight Talking Trash

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

11 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Even the haters should grin at that one ....

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Maybe he should be writing a profile on our new QB instead. Unfortunately that would require effort 

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Even the haters should grin at that one ....

.... or not.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

7 minutes ago, Bull Dozer said:

Maybe he should be writing a profile on our new QB instead. Unfortunately that would require effort 

Come on man....put away the hard on just this one time...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Come on man....put away the hard on just once...

Why? I’m with Bull Dozer on this one Jk has put a greater effort in attracting UCF retweets than he has in trying to build a USF fanbase. He had been purposely antagonistic to our fanbase, he rarely breaks anything of substance and he continued to harp on the actual attendance issue that was manufactured by his paper simply because by his own words it was easy and readily available. He provides USF fans with no value and when he and his newspaper disappears like it deserves I will shed zero tears. He isn’t funny, he isn’t engaging, he isn’t substantive and the only reason anyone finds this to be an olive branch is because he has spent most of his time covering us being a complete **** head.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Why? I’m with Bull Dozer on this one Jk has put

4 minutes ago, puc86 said:

Why? I’m with Bull Dozer on this one Jk has put a greater effort in attracting UCF retweets than he has in trying to build a USF fanbase. He had been purposely antagonistic to our fanbase, he rarely breaks anything of substance and he continued to harp on the actual attendance issue that was manufactured by his paper simply because by his own words it was easy and readily available. He provides USF fans with no value and when he and his newspaper disappears like it deserves I will shed zero tears. He isn’t funny, he isn’t engaging, he isn’t substantive and the only reason anyone finds this to be an olive branch is because he has spent most of his time covering us being a complete **** head.

Pfff...whatever...you must have miss the tweets from that fat ass you all swoon over...Chris Torello...read his tweets from today then read Joey’s then come back and change your first sentence...

Edited by NewEnglandBull

1 minute ago, puc86 said:

It's not his job to build USF's fanbase and I'm guessing his antagonistic ways came after knuckleheadedness on some of our fan's part ...

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,341
  • Days Won:  2

With a name like Joey Knight...

• Upvote 1