Hi Guest,

In our efforts to raise funds for USF Football, the site is giving away a football season full of ad-free surfing at The Bulls Pen.

Would you consider buying a ticket or two to the raffle that will award this to you or a fellow member of the board?

Each ticket purchase goes directly to our effort to raise $10K in "fan money" for the program.  Below is the link:

The Bulls Pen Ad-free Raffle in support of USF Football

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

Join today and reduce ads presented

• Members do not see this ad, Register today

Meet Vincent Van Gnome. He will be at all home games (except Wisconsin) this year. You can take a photo with him and would appreciate the tag. There are prizes (a beer, stickers etc) for those that find him but to know the prize you have to follow him on IG. See link below. Plus he is traveling so you can follow his antics. He will also be watching away games. 

https://instagram.com/vincentvangnomeusf?r=nametag 

Make sure to follow him on Instagram before the 2nd home game. He will be there to take pictures and there will be USF swag to get for being the first ones to find him. 

Does he get to games ear-ly?
Does he prefer starry night games to noon kickoffs?

You don’t gnome what you don’t gnome.  

• Like 1

On 8/5/2019 at 4:55 PM, Nick Carroll said:

Meet Vincent Van Gnome. He will be at all home games (except Wisconsin) this year. You can take a photo with him and would appreciate the tag. There are prizes (a beer, stickers etc) for those that find him but to know the prize you have to follow him on IG. See link below. Plus he is traveling so you can follow his antics. He will also be watching away games. 

https://instagram.com/vincentvangnomeusf?r=nametag 

A couple of drunk guys following the team, whatever, pretty much my life, show me a couple of skanks on instagram following the team and this would generate more interest imo.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

A couple of drunk guys following the team, whatever, pretty much my life, show me a couple of skanks on instagram following the team and this would generate more interest imo.

For some reason I’ve always enjoyed the word “skank”...makes me laugh like a 12 year old every time...😂

• Haha 2

The USF football Gods should decide the fate of the gnome. If we win than this is obviously a good idea and you should keep running with it, if we lose it’s bad luck and you should throw it onto Dale Mabry. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

Does he get to games ear-ly?
Does he prefer starry night games to noon kickoffs?

We do get to the games early. Typically pulling in when the gates open 5 hours ahead of time. Night games are preferred as it allows for cooler temps. 

11 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Why do you think we are trying to get people over to our tailgate to take pictures with him. Geesh I thought this was assumed. 

10 hours ago, puc86 said:

The USF football Gods should decide the fate of the gnome. If we win than this is obviously a good idea and you should keep running with it, if we lose it’s bad luck and you should throw it onto Dale Mabry. 

I hope for his sake we go undefeated.