Jump to content

Hi Guest,

Just a note to point out our TBP-initiated drive to raise funds for the Bulls Football IPF - doing our share, and more.  Please consider donating at least $23 to the effort, and passing on to others as well.  You can read more about the project at the link above.  

ipfrenderinside.jpg

Go Bulls!

Thank you,

Brad Brad
  • Join Today

    Join today and reduce ads presented

  • Members do not see this ad, Register today
Jonesy Bull

Lightning continue to Roll

Recommended Posts

This team is locked and loaded for a Stanly Cup run.  Is there any weakness on this team?  I think not!  Saved the night sportswise after that depressing basketbull loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reg season can't get over fast enough .... and I hope we get Montreal in the first round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 1:16 PM, Triple B said:

The reg season can't get over fast enough .... and I hope we get Montreal in the first round.

Yeah Montreal seems like a good match up for us.  There is a chance we could draw Pittsburgh.....that would be a scary, tricky matchup right off the bat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another night another win for the bolts.  Tonight big over winnipeg......just stay healthy Lightning!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that this is a USF message board, not a hockey message board.  But, is nobody else into this Lightning hockey team besides TripleB?

What an impressive win last night against the Maple Leafs.  If the Bolts play like that in the playoffs they have an excellent chance of hoisting Lord Stanley.  Very exciting times to be a Lightning fan, can't wait for the playoffs to begin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jonesy Bull said:

I know that this is a USF message board, not a hockey message board.  But, is nobody else into this Lightning hockey team besides TripleB?

What an impressive win last night against the Maple Leafs.  If the Bolts play like that in the playoffs they have an excellent chance of hoisting Lord Stanley.  Very exciting times to be a Lightning fan, can't wait for the playoffs to begin. 

The one caveat about last night was that the Leafs were coming off a West Coast trip, ending Saturday. Coop mentioned it in post game .... caught a tired team (that short handed goal was a pretty good indicator) but did what they should have, dominated. Was just one of those nights when throwing pucks at the night paid off big time. Felt a tiny bit bad for Anderson/Sparks because I don't think there's much they could have done on any of those 6 goals, save a miraculous effort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

The one caveat about last night was that the Leafs were coming off a West Coast trip, ending Saturday. Coop mentioned it in post game .... caught a tired team (that short handed goal was a pretty good indicator) but did what they should have, dominated. Was just one of those nights when throwing pucks at the night paid off big time. Felt a tiny bit bad for Anderson/Sparks because I don't think there's much they could have done on any of those 6 goals, save a miraculous effort.

Yes I caught that as well from Coach Coop.  We definitely had things going in our favor last night, but again we pretty much dominated against a tired, but still very good talented Toronto team - very good to see.

It looks like its shaping up to be a Boston/ Toronto 1st round match up again.  That will be very interesting.  I'm a little more concerned (if we can past the 1st round) of the Bruins.  They seem to be kind of a tough match up for us, although we did well against them in the playoffs last year, so who knows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 9:45 AM, Jonesy Bull said:

I know that this is a USF message board, not a hockey message board.  But, is nobody else into this Lightning hockey team besides TripleB?

What an impressive win last night against the Maple Leafs.  If the Bolts play like that in the playoffs they have an excellent chance of hoisting Lord Stanley.  Very exciting times to be a Lightning fan, can't wait for the playoffs to begin. 

Oh no, im all in with the Bolts too.  I think we're kind in that hangover state right now just waiting for the playoffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a hockey fan. But I keep an eye on the lighting.  They are doing the **** thing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Bolts have now clinched the Presidents Trophy and have home ice advantage throughout the entire playoffs.  And Stamkos gets the all time leading goal scorer in Lightning history!

What a year.  Now its 9 games left till the playoffs start.  Goal in these last few games - stay sharp, stay healthy, and get some players a little rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...