• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trashed parking lot exaggerated?

Just a point on this...

While UCF fans may have been a large part of the problem... This game also drew the largest number of fans ever at RayJay AND the probably largest number of USF students ever...

More people = more trash.

As for the trashcans getting kicked over... at least they weren't burning couches (WVU) or flipping cars (MSU)... fans that are frustrated for losing AND sobering up can do some stupid things.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212
  • Days Won:  0

There was also more garbage than usual in the north parking lots.  To be fair, the UCF fans in the section I was in (236) were very quiet, except for one who thought he was a cheerleader (not really obnoxious though).  How they got in that section I don't know, unless they bought them from season ticket holders. I also saw some good looking UCF girls - now if only they fattened up a little...  ;D

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Sex in the women's bathroom at Ray Jay - now that's classy. What type of who-ahh would get down in a stadium bathroom? Hilarious.

Also, where exactly where these people urinating in the stands? The guy in my row should have been arrested for blowing chunks in the stands....I'd bet he made more of a mess than urine guy.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Gotta love that quote from the USF police Spokesman!

"...--USF should continue to beat ucf."

Classic.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Just a point on this...

While UCF fans may have been a large part of the problem... This game also drew the largest number of fans ever at RayJay AND the probably largest number of USF students ever...

More people = more trash.

As for the trashcans getting kicked over... at least they weren't burning couches (WVU) or flipping cars (MSU)... fans that are frustrated for losing AND sobering up can do some stupid things.

What are you talking about?  WVU did that after winning.  What a bunch of psychotic hicks.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

the larger the crowd the more trash will be left.  Im sure some drunken kids knocked over cans.. Im sure some fans on both sides were out of line.. but that is the norm... not the exception..

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

It sounded to me like the parking lot resembled Fallujah after the game :P

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I was in the Middle of Ground Zero with the Knights fans.  We mistakenly parked in Lot 8 right in the middle of the UCF tailgate.  Most of the day went OK.  Our group was actually watching the ND/Michigan St. game on TV.  Since this game went to OT I stayed and watched it.  We had a huge group of UCF fans/students right next to us that were partying until the second quarter of the game.  They had a huge table full of beer bottles and cans, and instead of putting all of this in a garbage bag, he just tipped over the table, because he needed the table.  He actually came over to ask what to do, while we were cleaning our area up.  That section of Lot 8 looked like Beirut.  If they do this at their home games, what does UCF pay for cleanups each week?  

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

There were USF fans throwing footballs at the UCF band.  No excuse for that.

The band is for guys who cant play football............. now for real IF it is true that is BULL$hit we have more class than that