• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trashed parking lot exaggerated?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

"There were also e-mails to The Tampa Tribune claiming UCF fans "deliberately trashed" the parking lots. However, Tampa Sports Authority spokeswoman Barbara Casey said the TSA staff reported no problems in the parking lots."

http://bulls.tbo.com/bulls/MGBQIYYLTDE.html

I read alot on this board how UCF fans had trashed the parking lots at Ray Ja.  I guess that wasn't the case after all.  However, it seems they did turn it into a brothel.  

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i know i saw atleast 3 piles of garbage in the north lots that were atleast 6 feet in diameter.  

sex in the women's bathroom...haha thats classic.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

The actual attendance was 40,988 (announced crowd was 45,139), ranking as the largest for a USF game at RJS.

once again so many NO SHOWS  ???

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

"There were also e-mails to The Tampa Tribune claiming UCF fans "deliberately trashed" the parking lots. However, Tampa Sports Authority spokeswoman Barbara Casey said the TSA staff reported no problems in the parking lots."

http://bulls.tbo.com/bulls/MGBQIYYLTDE.html

I read alot on this board how UCF fans had trashed the parking lots at Ray Ja.  I guess that wasn't the case after all.  However, it seems they did turn it into a brothel.  

Look, I hate to beat a dead horse (Knight), but I know what I saw.  Within 50 feet of where I parked, and within about 75 feet of several trash cans was a pile of bottles strewn on the ground that numbered close to 150.  And, yes, that trash belonged to part of the UCF contingent.  I witnessed a couple of trash cans being kicked over, and there was broken glass absolutely everywhere.  I've been out there in lots 6/8 every single year, and it never, NEVER looked like it did after the game the other night.  I know several others on the board who have personally told me the same story.  Maybe the TSA is used to the lots looking like that after the Bucs games, but it has never been like that for one of our games.  No exaggerations here.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  459

Look, I hate to beat a dead horse (Knight), but I know what I saw.  Within 50 feet of where I parked, and within about 75 feet of several trash cans was a pile of bottles strewn on the ground that numbered close to 150.  And, yes, that trash belonged to part of the UCF contingent.  I witnessed a couple of trash cans being kicked over, and there was broken glass absolutely everywhere.  I've been out there in lots 6/8 every single year, and it never, NEVER looked like it did after the game the other night.  I know several others on the board who have personally told me the same story.  Maybe the TSA is used to the lots looking like that after the Bucs games, but it has never been like that for one of our games.  No exaggerations here.

Maybe they'll stop harrassing people with footballs long enough to clean it up.  

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

There were USF fans throwing footballs at the UCF band.  No excuse for that.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I threw a half eaten hot dog at some stupid bimbo wearing UF gear.

And, to be fair, the two hordes of USF students on either side of our tailgate left HUNDREDS of bottles on the ground.  I'm sure it wasn't ALL UCF students.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

whatever.  I'll drop it.  Dead issue.  Next......

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

However, Tampa Sports Authority spokeswoman Barbara Casey said the TSA staff reported no problems in the parking lots."

Not sure how to put this but..... TSA staff = parking lot attendants.