• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF Fans are idots.  Tailgating was awful!!!

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

My first post was definitely knee jerk reaction.  I was still fuming when I got home from the game.  We did encounter many gracious UCFers when we first left the stadium.  I'm definietly more uptight with a pregnant wife, and as I said, I've never felt unsafe in our own lots until tonight.  Their students were heavily, heavily intoxicated and completely out of control.  I guess that's what I get for not ponying up the money to have reserved parking.  I get stuck with the riffraff.  Making them our ***** on an annual basis would be more fun that I could imagine.  Maybe, I'll back off on my original post and just say that I'll make sure that I'm never near the opposing team's students in the parking lot any more.  I'll be calling Athletics first thing Monday to look into reserved parking.

You are not alone.

That's why so many UCF Alumni/fans join the Booster Club for "Reserved/Private" parking.

Maybe this was just a "promotion" by USF (gave free booze to UCF Students) to get more USF fans to join their Booster Club and get reserved parking.

KL

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

On my way back to the car in lot 6, I had a pretty funny experience with some of the UCF fans. My buddies and I were walking proud, and then they got in our face to tell us their women were hotter. We just happened to be walking with a few very fine ladies and we just gave them a look that said they were just blowing hot air. Then one of them in a desperate attempt to smack talk said in a very calm voice: "seriously, we have a good school." hahahahah priceless, and just for the record UCF had the biggest bunch of a**hole idiot fans i've ever seen, and I've traveled to quite a few games.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

we have to keep playing these chumps as long as the field a team

what an easy showcase win

this mugging should help recruitng

Agreed.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

THe Ucf fans were absolutely classless but exactly what I was expecting.  None of those cowards said JACK to me or my group but we sat in the USF student section.  There were a few knicgts around us and I let them know that We're the boss.  

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

i JUST HOPE NO ONE  GOT INTO ANY ACCIDENTS ON THEIR WAY BACK .

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

I was in the mall lot tailgating hard before and after the games. The UCF students can tailgate. There were MANY many UCF fans out there with their couches and funnels. For the most part they were pretty cool but the trash they left was atonishing. It looked as though some garbage trucks had been picked up and shaken out all over that lot, totally classless.

I saw no fights and no experienced no smack talking from the UCFers. We had a group of 20+ so maybe that helped.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

Your own students summed it up best:  

"This was great - we never tailgate except sometimes at homecoming"

I don't think you all realize how much of a wake up call this was to many of your students.  Hopefully this will translate to more students in the games for you guys, and not just in the parking lots.  If you keep putting out a good product, it should.  

So take the fact that your students simply weren't accustomed to tailgating at that level and add to that the new earlier start time - you might, just might, see more students out there at your home games...and in turn - trash.

You guys act like it's a UCF only thing...but I don't have to see it to know that your other opponants never brought more than 100 students to Tampa....nor did your students come out in full to tailgate.

Simple cause and effect.  But if you want to whine and sound stupid - go ahead.

PS - you are using an old mall parking lot with no dumpsters and no lights and some of you say you're worried about coming to Orlando.  It wasn't exactly a warm feeling walking back to that lot in the dark after the game with broken glass and outlines of people yelling and cursing (and they weren't just UCF fans) at eachother.  At least at the Citrus Bowl, the stadium lights illuminate just about all of the parking - even the grass lots.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  709

There was just a post on a UCF board that said some USF fans were throwing drinks at their section.

Gee, shocking that BOTH sides had idiot fans last night, huh Mike?

Guess that pretty much blows your "USF fans are ALL great" posts.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Your own students summed it up best:  

"This was great - we never tailgate except sometimes at homecoming"

I don't think you all realize how much of a wake up call this was to many of your students.  Hopefully this will translate to more students in the games for you guys, and not just in the parking lots.  If you keep putting out a good product, it should.  

So take the fact that your students simply weren't accustomed to tailgating at that level and add to that the new earlier start time - you might, just might, see more students out there at your home games...and in turn - trash.

You guys act like it's a UCF only thing...but I don't have to see it to know that your other opponants never brought more than 100 students to Tampa....nor did your students come out in full to tailgate.

Simple cause and effect.  But if you want to whine and sound stupid - go ahead.

PS - you are using an old mall parking lot with no dumpsters and no lights and some of you say you're worried about coming to Orlando.  It wasn't exactly a warm feeling walking back to that lot in the dark after the game with broken glass and outlines of people yelling and cursing (and they weren't just UCF fans) at eachother.  At least at the Citrus Bowl, the stadium lights illuminate just about all of the parking - even the grass lots.

You're just as dumb as your idiot fans at the game.  Army brings over 1000 people, FAMU just last week brought as many as ucf, L'ville brings close to 1000, S. Miss brings a ton.  NONE of them were as classless as ucf fans.  17 losses in a row wold do that to you I guess.  Us USF fans will never have to worry about that.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

I've heard several stories of UCF fans that had a terrible experience because of USF fans (students and alumni) as well as Raymond James personnel (not USFs fault).  

However, as I noted on the UCF board, I have been impressed with UCF not being sore losers in terms of ranting and raving about those incidents.  I think we got over that after we played Marshall and had our first modern rival with lots of students on both sides and lots of words exchanged before the game.

It's obvious that USF just hasn't been there yet.  I'm not sure if they'll have to deal with a lot of visiting students in the Big East, but if they play a southern OOC game at home - they will realize it isn't just UCF...it's just reality.

If USFmike really needs a list of things that USF fans did - I'm sure I could put one together - but this is my last post on this board until baseball probably...so why don't we just leave it at that.

And Beastie - I said STUDENTS.