• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome G8RLegist

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

Hello board members, please join me in welcoming G8RLegist to TheBullsPen.com.

G8RLegist joined on the 01/10/2019.

View Member

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks, Brad. As you can probably tell from my Screen name, I am a Gator. But I also have a degree from USF and met my wife at USF, so my allegiance is split. I met CCS many times at Florida (and actually live two houses down from him now) and have several mutual friends with new OC Kerwin Bell. CCS runs a squeaky clean program and KB will light up the scoreboard. With those two guys at the helm, USF football has an exciting future. 

Edited by G8RLegist
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

30 minutes ago, G8RLegist said:

Thanks, Brad. As you can probably tell from my Screen name, I am a Gator. But I also have a degree from USF and met my wife at USF, so my allegiance is split. I met CCS many times at Florida (and actually live two houses down from him now) and have several mutual friends with new OC Kerwin Bell. CCS runs a squeaky clean program and KB will light up the scoreboard. With those two guys at the helm, USF football has an exciting future. 

Welcome.  From your lips..........

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Nm

Edited by NewEnglandBull

57 minutes ago, G8RLegist said:

No you are not a Gator...you did not graduate from there...you are a “Gator fan”...How could you do this? Please explain this to me. USF gave you your career, your opportunity in life...even your wife!!!...and you **** on USF by choosing another school to support athletically? I just don’t get it? Where is your loyalty man? There can be no divided loyalty...either you are in or out. 

Ok, that’s off my chest. Welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing your perspectives as a Gator fan. 🤘

Last, next time you see CCS in his bathrobe getting the morning paper tell him to let Bell do his thing and stay away from the offense. 😂😂😂.

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

No you are not a Gator...you did not graduate from there...you are a “Gator fan”...How could you do this? Please explain this to me. USF gave you your career, your opportunity in life...even your wife!!!...and you **** on USF by choosing another school to support athletically? I just don’t get it? Where is your loyalty man? There can be no divided loyalty...either you are in or out. 

Ok, that’s off my chest. Welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing your perspectives as a Gator fan. 🤘

Last, next time you see CCS in his bathrobe getting the morning paper tell him to let Bell do his thing and stay away from the offense. 😂😂😂.

My first degree was from UF. The second was from USF, 3rd from Stetson, and 4th from UF again. I still have my ticket stub from the inaugural USF football game. I root for both UF and USF, but being a UF fan is a family generational thing. 

Charlie is never home. In fact, he is selling his house here in South Tampa to move closer to USF. But I promise, next time I see him I am going to implore him to turn Kerwin loose!

Edited by G8RLegist

3 minutes ago, G8RLegist said:

My first degree was from UF. The second was from USF, 3rd from Stetson, and 4th from UF again. I still have my ticket stub from the inaugural USF football game. I root for both UF and USF, but being a UF fan is a family generational thing. 

Charlie is never home. In fact, he is selling his house here in South Tampa to move closer to USF. But I promise, next time I see him I am going to implore him to turn Kerwin loose!

Ahhhh...there you go. Ok, I wish you had stated that earlier...my comments were a bit tongue in cheek but with a touch of truth. Awesome that you were at that first game...yes you are a true gold and green fan...with a touch of blue and orange..😂. Well hell you got a whole bunch of teams to follow. Did Stetson get a football team? I know they were looking at this a while back. Interesting that CCS is moving.

I don’t know how old you are but I followed Bell back in the 1980s. I was not a UF fan at all (parents and brother are UGA grads).In fact my USF roommate and I snuck into Florida Field in 1985 to cheer for Miami to beat them...which they did. But I did admire Bell’s story as a walk on and making it as a starter. 

Again, welcome to the board 🤘.

23 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ahhhh...there you go. Ok, I wish you had stated that earlier...my comments were a bit tongue in cheek but with a touch of truth. Awesome that you were at that first game...yes you are a true gold and green fan...with a touch of blue and orange..😂. Well hell you got a whole bunch of teams to follow. Did Stetson get a football team? I know they were looking at this a while back. Interesting that CCS is moving.

I don’t know how old you are but I followed Bell back in the 1980s. I was not a UF fan at all (parents and brother are UGA grads).In fact my USF roommate and I snuck into Florida Field in 1985 to cheer for Miami to beat them...which they did. But I did admire Bell’s story as a walk on and making it as a starter. 

Again, welcome to the board 🤘.

Sounds like you are just a couple years older than me. I graduated high school in 1986. 

Where would be a good place to read up on USF’s returners on offense? I am familiar with Cronkrite since is was at UF first. And I know the main other rb is a speedster. Who will be at wr? I seem to recall a couple guys with track speed. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

43 minutes ago, G8RLegist said:

I root for both UF and USF, but being a UF fan is a family generational thing.

We've tried to explain this whole family generational thing when it comes to college football fandom to some of our more thickheaded posters but they refuse to acknowledge it ...

6 minutes ago, G8RLegist said:

I am familiar with Cronkrite since is was at UF first.

Wait, Cronkrite was UF transfer??

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  2,508
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, G8RLegist said:

:04-cheers:

:04-rock: