• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Welcome G8RLegist

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  77
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Wait, Cronkrite was UF transfer??

Yes, sir. I’m not sure why he transferred. He played well at UF and got lots of playing time. It was a crowded backfield though. I think transferring worked out great for him, and USF. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

22 minutes ago, Triple B said:

We've tried to explain this whole family generational thing when it comes to college football fandom to some of our more thickheaded posters but they refuse to acknowledge it ...

Wait, Cronkrite was UF transfer??

Guilty as charged...but let’s do this during the summer when I am completely board...

13 minutes ago, G8RLegist said:

Yes, sir. I’m not sure why he transferred. He played well at UF and got lots of playing time. It was a crowded backfield though. I think transferring worked out great for him, and USF. 

He is being sarcastic...every time Cronkrite ran the Ball this year the announcers would almost always say he was a UF transfer. 

31 minutes ago, G8RLegist said:

Sounds like you are just a couple years older than me. I graduated high school in 1986. 

Where would be a good place to read up on USF’s returners on offense? I am familiar with Cronkrite since is was at UF first. And I know the main other rb is a speedster. Who will be at wr? I seem to recall a couple guys with track speed. 

Not sure where you would get a good detail listing but flow around some of the threads I know there is a listing of a potential depth chart around here. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  12,221
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, G8RLegist said:

Thanks, Brad. As you can probably tell from my Screen name, I am a Gator. But I also have a degree from USF and met my wife at USF, so my allegiance is split. I met CCS many times at Florida (and actually live two houses down from him now) and have several mutual friends with new OC Kerwin Bell. CCS runs a squeaky clean program and KB will light up the scoreboard. With those two guys at the helm, USF football has an exciting future. 

Are you a UF Transfer like Cronk?

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

Welcome to the bulls abode....lots of former gator fans here

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,671
  • Days Won:  108

14 hours ago, G8RLegist said:

Sounds like you are just a couple years older than me. I graduated high school in 1986. 

Where would be a good place to read up on USF’s returners on offense? I am familiar with Cronkrite since is was at UF first. And I know the main other rb is a speedster. Who will be at wr? I seem to recall a couple guys with track speed. 

You're a USF fan and can name 1 guy on the team?  

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,483

As much as you're on the UCF board, I would have guessed you had one of your degrees from there.  Welcome!

2 hours ago, bullstampede9922 said:

As much as you're on the UCF board, I would have guessed you had one of your degrees from there.  Welcome!

UCF was fun to watch under Frost, but are losing their luster under Heupel. My daughter may end up there for college, so I may have to add them to the list.  :) 

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

You're a USF fan and can name 1 guy on the team?  

C’mon now. I was just wondering who the difference makers were going to be next year. My daughter’s godfather’s son is on the team and several kids I know from Plant are on the team (Leo Parker is going to be a playmaker for you). I would have been at the bowl game but the weather kept me away.