• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guess you did not need that upper deck after all

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480
  • Days Won:  0

Bulliever, stay close here, so read slow.  I said LITTLE following, not NO following.  Hell son, you copied my post and still got it wrong.  

Now considering the season UL had last year, how could they only sellout of only two games last year, considering that the **** stadium only seats 42,000?  

If they could not sell out a 42,000 seat stadium, why would they bring 9,000 - 10,000 people 877.43 miles to a game that means little to them?

What did UCF average in attendance last year? All this crap about our "only" getting 38,000 against famu and UL "only" averaging around 40,000. I would think this would be one of the last things ucf fans would want to discuss in public. As bullwark mentioned the last time UL played at ray jay they had a great showing, so far it was the largest visiting attendance I've seen for any game. Also as mentioned there is a large group of alumn living in the area so nobody is claiming that 10,000 fans would be making a 900 mile trip  ::)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

I'm just thankful that when both UCF fans show up on Saturday it will be a phenomenal boost - not only to our attendance figures - but will dump trillions of dollars into the local economy.  Shucks...everything pales in comparison to what's in store for us in just a few short days... ::)

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  236

We are not afraid to talk attendance, yes ours sucks, but its at least real.  God only knows what the true USF number is, but its safe to say its inflated greatly.

• Topic Count:  47
  • Content Count:  486

What is the attendance record for UCF (home)?

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

My dad would kick your dad's @$$....who cares. This is all meaningless banter, more meaningless than the usual crap that gets debated (poorly I might add) by the UCF-ers on this board.

STK reminds me of a poorly endowed man who can't stop looking over the stall in the men's room and then goes running and telling everyone else that, while he might be tiny, there are other small men out there.

Pathetic....just pathetic

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ftu/ou/oc's football program will take a big hit this week with another loss to a younger program

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

I'm not sure if we've lost to a younger program yet.  FAU was too close for comfort (and they would have won with 30 more seconds).

UAB is younger...but we're 1-0 against them.  That might change in November.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

We averaged just under 20,000 last year.  Not bad considering the last game was going to go see an 0-10 team play Kent State the Tuesday before Thanksgiving...

I know that was the first home game I've ever missed since I started going in 1999.  After being home early for the holiday and catching the halftime score - I knew I made the right choice.  It happens.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

We are not afraid to talk attendance, yes ours sucks, but its at least real.  God only knows what the true USF number is, but its safe to say its inflated greatly.

I guess the thing is that I don't see why ucf fans are so wrapped up in our attendance numbers, or more to the point how we report the number. There are two ways to report attendance...tickets sold or tickets used and colleges all over the country differ in the number they use to officially report attendance. It's just a stat and both are valid and "true" measures of fan support since the program benefits from both the revenue of tickets sold (financial support) and tickets used (moral support) The more puzzling thing is that ucf fans and usf fans and media outlets have given both numbers so for comparison purposes you can pick whatever stat you prefer. For the most part the two numbers differ by about 3-5k and either number is substantially better then ucf so your stance becomes very confusing. I mean I can understand wanting to compare who has better attendance and lately we win the battle....does that really get to you so much that you have to resort to a logistics debate to make you feel better?