• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pat Julmiste

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

denson didnt get a fair shake but julmiste did well enough for be fulltime QB until he loses the job,

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

PJ played well and would have looked better had the receivers held onto the ball, he wasn't perfect, but he played well and deserves to start.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

They were loading up on us and Hall cramped.  What do you want?  They have a good D, and we helped them plenty by beating ourselves, too.

Plus we were down by a lot.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Julmiste didn't do such a bad job...when you look at most of the errors on offense, they were fumbles made by the receivers

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,653
  • Days Won:  29

Chicky knows ...

PJ did well and he'll start against famu ... CD will play and HOPEFULLY we'll also see Hill for a series.

PJ kept us in the game.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

I agree with Chicky.  It was a tough game for everyone.  But now we look ahead and concentrate on the team to beat next week....GO BULLS!!

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

I thought PJ played exceptionally well today.  He only had a couple of bad throws which were thrown low, but were still catchable.  He was much much more accurate than last year, but what I was most pleased with was his decision making.  He played much smarter football than I have ever seen.  

To be fair to Denson though, the Offensive Line played very well today against one of the best D lines in the country, however then didnt really settle in until long after Denson had been pulled out.  So I dont think we got to get a real good look at Densons abilities.  Although his release when passing the ball looked a little awkward, so it will be interesting to see what he does at FAMU.

All in all, I am very pleased with how the Offense played, considering with the exception of Miami this will be the toughest defense we will see this year.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  183

I too thought Pat played well today and was much improved from last year.  The 2nd td pass to Peyton was almost perfectly thrown with nice touch.  Only Peyton could catch it.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Thanks guys...just giving credit where it's deserved and Julmiste has taken enough crap. I think he's improved.  Game ball in my opinion goes to #84 Will Bleakley, though.  His catch on the deflected pass started the USF turn-around in what was beginning to look like a blow-out.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

Thanks guys...just giving credit where it's deserved and Julmiste has taken enough crap. I think he's improved.  Game ball in my opinion goes to #84 Will Bleakley, though.  His catch on the deflected pass started the USF turn-around in what was beginning to look like a blow-out.

and of course you wouldnt be biased with that, would ya?

PJ and the O-Line deserve the gameballs if anyone