• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PSU Board Predictions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  0

Attendance is higher at PSU because there is NOTHING else to do near PSU.  Can't recall the last time anyone went to University Park for spring break or vacation.

I guess USF football has never accomplished anything because finishing in the top 30 in all major polls in 2002 and beating 5 bowl teams is not considered an accomplishment.

Alabama wanting to hire our head coach just shows how stupid they are because we all know that they have no college football knowledge or history.  Winning in football in the SEC means nothing to BAMA fans as fencing is their main sport.

I hope the Bulls run over your Wussy Lions on Saturday and that Happy Valley is as quiet as Heinz field was at the end of Pitt's innaugaral home game there.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Great post NoBull!!! Love it!!!      Reaper

Guest psuKinger
Attendance is higher at PSU because there is NOTHING else to do near PSU.  Can't recall the last time anyone went to University Park for spring break or vacation.

I guess USF football has never accomplished anything because finishing in the top 30 in all major polls in 2002 and beating 5 bowl teams is not considered an accomplishment.

Alabama wanting to hire our head coach just shows how stupid they are because we all know that they have no college football knowledge or history.  Winning in football in the SEC means nothing to BAMA fans as fencing is their main sport.

I hope the Bulls run over your Wussy Lions on Saturday and that Happy Valley is as quiet as Heinz field was at the end of Pitt's innaugaral home game there.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to State College for an education...

You let me know when USF becomes a perrennial Top 25 Engineering School, and we'll talk then.

Guest psuKinger

I completely understand why you all have such little respect for Penn State's offense... we were terribly last year offensively.

But it's a new season... out with the old, in with the new.  You all seem to think your Bulls are so much faster than my Lions.  Big 10 Schools hear this all the time... But believe me, we are not as slow as you think we are.  I believe that by 4:00 pm this saturday, you will be surprised by the speed you see wearing blue and white.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  23

PSU will find out what it's like going up against a top NCAA RB---ANDRE HALL. I'm here to say Andre has 100+ yrds vs your fragmented, suspension prone defense. If our QB has any kind of  day at all, it'll be UPSET CITY. And. a very unHAPPY VALLEY.   :'(

GO BULLS !

USF 17  PSU 13

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64

That has to be the dumbest thing i have ever heard.  Do you really think that the only reason people go to penn state games is because there is nothing else to do?  the truth is that most of the people who attend games come from areas which have just as much to do as tampa ect.  

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I HATE PSU FANS, UCF FANS, FAMU FANS, MIAMI FANS, LOUISVILLE FANS, PITT FANS,  

SU FANS, RUTGERS FANS, UCONN FANS, WEST VA FANS, AND CINCY FANS....EVERYBODY THAT IS AGAINST THE BULLS..........F&#CK 'EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

That is why we are such a heavy favorite because every major conference team you played recently stomped you 2004 South Carolina 34-3 and Pitt 43-14, 2003 Alabama 40-17 ,2002 Arkansas 42-3 and Oklahoma 31-14!

Although he left out the Pitt win, he's sadly correct.  I hope we win, but based on the  past, we need something major to happen on Saturday. Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

I can't wait to go.  I was at the '82 game of USC vs. UF.  From that point on I had to play college football.  If this experience is half of that I would pay double the price I am currently paying for the trip (prolly 'bout $500 total for all).