• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PSU Board Predictions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

From the thread at http://bwi.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=36&mid=57067321&sid=&t id=57067321&style=2&Reset=1  :

USF- slow, fat,small, and no talent 50-3 PSUvsUSF.Game already over.

That's just ridiculous.  My green and gold covered glasses aren't thick enough for me to expect to win this game (but it IS possible), but these types of comments are unwarranted.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

i believe that comment is from a USF fan being sarcastic (tilden61)...he's been over there for weeks saying they need to watch out for "florida speed"

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  22

NAM37,

There is a reason that you will not see most intelligent PSU fans at the site mentioned in this thread.  Obviously, every board has there problem children, but that board is full of them.  Scout.com's Penn State site is head and shoulders above BWI.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Our D will be much better than last year.  We return two seniors who redshirted and didn't even play last season.  

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

what can PSU game plan for besides Andre Hall....dont be suprised when Courtney Denson busts out with a 78 yd td run on the first play....oh PSU who is Denson???our qb and what about Carlton Hill bigger faster stronger....so if you dont have any tape on these guys how can u plan for them...ADVANTAGE USF

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  118

Why don't you all wait until AFTER the game to be offended? If you are so darn sure USF is going to hold its own, hold your tongue and wait it out. You'll be able to rub it in later.

But seriously, I believe that you optimists are going to have a rude awakening this year. USF has deteriorated in terms of quality of players on the team the last couple of years.

If USF holds its own and doesn't get smoked by more than 14 points, I'll come back and apologize.

And one more thing, GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

USF has deteriorated in terms of quality of players on the team the last couple of years.

I don't think this is true at all, with one exception, QB.  I believe our quality has increased, just not as fast as the increase of our level of competition.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

You know, if I were them, I'd probably think the same thing.  We've haven't done anything to warrant any more respect than they are giving us.  We just need to strap 'em on, play 'em tough, limit our mistakes, and see what happens.  We may even come out with a win.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266

one line that got to me from that scout thread is when one PSU fan said we'd be the "dumbest and most annoying" fans of the year