• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some Changes for Saturday’s Game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

3 minutes ago, GaUSFBull said:

That's great that you have your curiosity managed down to a science, but not everyone is like that.  And I'd think most people would be fine with an answer from a coach who says he has his reasons for doing it.  

Reporters ask questions all the time of coaches - how does the knowledge they obtain alter the outcome of any situation?  

I didn't mean for this to sound like an attack on the people asking the question, I was just wondering why it appears to be important to some on here.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

5 minutes ago, Apis Bull said:

I didn't mean for this to sound like an attack on the people asking the question, I was just wondering why it appears to be important to some on here.

I get it ... but again, people are naturally curious, so the satisfying of curiosity is probably what people want.

Vivonetto seemed like he was a better kicker than Weiss, so I think people are naturally wondering why Weiss is ahead of him if there don't appear to be medical issues.  

It seemed like that was hard to understand, but it seems to me that it's just human nature ... 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,519
  • Days Won:  28

21 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Pickney/Kegler is our future. Good move putting them both as starters. Pickney ha the size strength, Kegler has the speed. Hands down my favorite 2 players from Strong's first class.