• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Parking for ECU questions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

So I'm actually going to a game. I'll be entering in through gate D.

I haven't been since before FBS status so what's the parking situation gonna be like. Looking at the maps on the RayJay site it looks like as a drive up my best bet is lot 4? Do they fill up very early? I'm actually out of town all week and have a Saturday afternoon event so won't be getting there super early.

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  2

Parking almost never fills up (maybe the UCF game), but there are usually spots open. Parking is $20 in any of the General Admission lots and the lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff (3pm for the ECU game). If you're looking to tailgate, lots 3 and 4 (North side of the stadium, Gates A and B) usually have the students and younger alumni, and is more raucous. Lots 6 and 7 (South side of the stadium, gates C and D) are usually more family friendly and have older alumni and fans as well as families with kids. The South side of the stadium is also where they do the Bulls Bay (see below) and Bulls Stampede. Hope that helps, Go Bulls!

BULLS BAY
The USF football pregame fan experience moves to a new location in the south plaza outside Raymond James Stadium, directly below the scoreboard, and takes on a new name starting in 2018. Bulls Bay will open to fans three hours prior to kickoff with an enhanced pregame experience including food, drinks, music and fun. Bulls Bay will feature face painters, bounce houses for the kids, Rocky the Bull and promotional giveaways for fans throughout the season. Then, starting with the ECU game on Saturday, September 22, fans are encouraged to chill out on Adirondack chairs under Tiki Hut umbrellas on the new sand beaches located throughout the plaza as they await the Bulls Stampede of players and coaches entering the stadium for game day through Bulls Bay approximately two hours and 15 minutes prior to kickoff.

Edited by TheAccountant
Added what time the lots open
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheAccountant said:

Parking almost never fills up (maybe the UCF game), but there are usually spots open. Parking is $20 in any of the General Admission lots and the lots open 5 hours prior to kickoff (3pm for the ECU game). If you're looking to tailgate, lots 3 and 4 (North side of the stadium, Gates A and B) usually have the students and younger alumni, and is more raucous. Lots 6 and 7 (South side of the stadium, gates C and D) are usually more family friendly and have older alumni and fans as well as families with kids. The South side of the stadium is also where they do the Bulls Bay (see below) and Bulls Stampede. Hope that helps, Go Bulls!

Thanks!

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

I would like to add that it does not really matter what gate you enter the stadium since you can walk around the entire stadium to get to your section. In fact since you have not been there for quite a while  I would recommend a stroll all the way around the stadium to check things out.

When we went to Pitt a few years back that was the design flaw I noticed at Heinz Field which is sort of similar to Rayjay, you could not circle the inside of the stadium.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

15 minutes ago, SpikeBull said:

I would like to add that it does not really matter what gate you enter the stadium since you can walk around the entire stadium to get to your section. In fact since you have not been there for quite a while  I would recommend a stroll all the way around the stadium to check things out.

When we went to Pitt a few years back that was the design flaw I noticed at Heinz Field which is sort of similar to Rayjay, you could not circle the inside of the stadium.

I don't think it's a design flaw, I'm pretty sure it's intentional

Sounds like lots 6 and 7 will be closer and have more sedate tail gating, should I arrive in time for it.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

Unless you are planning on tailgating, there is no reason to park in the stadium lots

You can park on people's lawns off of Himes for $5 - $10

The best way to enter is to turn on Columbus and then make a left on Glen Ave

it is also faster to get out since there is limited traffic after the games coming off Glen