• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Club seating question

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

Does club seating not necessarily have club access? I’m looking at seats in 214 for our family of 6, but if it doesn’t have club access we will probably skip it due to the weather forecast (4 kids in the rain does not make for a fun game day).

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

3 minutes ago, Aurelius said:

Does club seating not necessarily have club access? I’m looking at seats in 214 for our family of 6, but if it doesn’t have club access we will probably skip it due to the weather forecast (4 kids in the rain does not make for a fun game day).

Club seating is not related to club access at USF games; the tickets should have club access stated on them and can be anywhere in the stadium.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  33

Section 214 is not a section that automatically provides Club Access.

If the seats you are looking at are in Row U or higher you would be protected from any poor weather conditions.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Bucs club seats and USF club seats are completely seperate categories.  The gray seats for Bucs games are club seats, but for Bulls games the access is based on donor level i believe.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

2 hours ago, bull2saintleo said:

Bucs club seats and USF club seats are completely seperate categories.  The gray seats for Bucs games are club seats, but for Bulls games the access is based on donor level i believe. 

Access is based on seat location or donation level. Certain sections have automatic Club Access no matter what donor level. You can acquire Club access no matter what section you're in by being at $1,000 or above donation level.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks guys. Trying to get to more USF games and get the kids involved, but after 2 monsoons for the Bucs preseason games I don’t think I want to repeat that experience. 70% chance of thunderstorms at game time. Maybe GT game!