• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Athletics sell club access tickets on StubHub?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495
  • Days Won:  1

Looking for some GT tickets for the in-laws. Noticed on StubHub there are prime seat locations that must be listed by athletics. For example: Section 111 (50 yard line, behind USF bench), Row B Seats 3-24 listed as "Lower Club" seats.  Anyone know for sure if there are club access seats available for purchase on StubHub?

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180

I buy club access on stub hub all the time. I believe section 110/111 are club access.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I bought for years off of their but make sure it specifies CLUB ACCESS no just CLUB SEATS... I got dupped by that.... when in doubt, ask the seller but DO NOT assume it is CLUB ACCESS

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,494
  • Days Won:  0

I've always had good luck with Tickpick.  No extra fees.  It could be someone selling off season tickets that they can't attend.  As long as it says Club Access somewhere, you should be fine.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

On 8/28/2018 at 10:40 AM, USF Bulls Football said:

I buy club access on stub hub all the time. I believe section 110/111 are club access.

Believe any section can be Club Access ... my season tix are in 240(high and dry under cover) and they are Club Access. As long as you make the donation, you can have seats anywhere.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

10 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Believe any section can be Club Access ... my season tix are in 240(high and dry under cover) and they are Club Access. As long as you make the donation, you can have seats anywhere.

Got the Boundless Bulls tickets this year, and that's where they put me for the UCF game. What row are you in neighbor?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

23 hours ago, George Jenkins said:

Got the Boundless Bulls tickets this year, and that's where they put me for the UCF game. What row are you in neighbor?

Row Z Seats 1&2

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Yes, I bought club access tickets for the GT game.  Stubhub has them as well as other sites. I bought the tickets a while back, but I found other sites to have the same tickets for less. I believe I bought my tickets from Vivid. 

• Topic Count:  217
  • Content Count:  2,495

36 minutes ago, BullFan98 said:

Yes, I bought club access tickets for the GT game.  Stubhub has them as well as other sites. I bought the tickets a while back, but I found other sites to have the same tickets for less. I believe I bought my tickets from Vivid. 

So is "club access" printed somewhere on your tickets?

These say VIP/Club/Lounge Area access included, but for $46 seats I wonder if that's really true?  Doesn't seem right to me.  

https://www.vividseats.com/ncaaf/south-florida-bulls-tickets/south-florida-vs-georgia-tech-9-8-2618702.html#showDetails=VB1634294834&qty=2

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

I am not sure about Section 207, sorry.  We always are in Section 110 or 111, which are true club access (access to a/c lounge & concessions).  My tickets do read "CLUB ACCESS" in all bold on the left side of the ticket.  They do not read VIP/Club/Lounge.  See if you can email the seller or Vivid to seek further clarification on those seats.  

Also, maybe check out USFBullsTix.com for more information on seats.