• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Quinton in the ball game right now

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,294
  • Days Won:  0

I really wish cincy had used him in the slot as I think that’s his best chance on offense.

He’s dynamic in space, but being lined up in the backfield and talking handoffs just seems like a poor fit.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

The last exh game is usually when a lot of the players who won't be there two days later get in a lot. Hopefully he'll get enough reps to show the possibility for another team ...

Edited by Triple B

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

With Simms going down and Jones not having a lot of success in the preseason, the Bucs could be looking for RB options. I know they were looking for a vet. but maybe there is a practice squad spot for him. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

9 hours ago, Brad said:

Mike White starting 7/7 for 60-70 yards....

This board should take me more seriously 

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

10 hours ago, NovaBull said:

I really wish cincy had used him in the slot as I think that’s his best chance on offense.

He’s dynamic in space, but being lined up in the backfield and talking handoffs just seems like a poor fit.

There is an outside chance he can't catch like a WR. You know, having never played a meaningful snap at the position in his entire life prior to being asked to do it at the highest level in the sport.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I think Q will be on a practice squad this season, not sure if it will be Cincy though... Probably going to be in a division with either Watson, Mariotta, Newton, or Wilson, teams that have to prep for those guys twice a year... AFC South makes the most sense with Watson and Mariotta to make the defense stay disciplined for a mobile QB.

Someone mentioned hands, I think the fact that's he not getting reps as a returner could speak to an issue with his hands. Q is phenomenal with the ball in space, typically on returns, you have to make 2 guys miss. It's not as much about speed as it is accounting for unblocked defenders. I thought he would be good in that role.