• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do ya need a ticket for an infant?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  127
  • Days Won:  0

A friend of mine went to the Bucs game last night with her hubby and 3 month old boy, and it turns out that the Glazer Money Monger Machine has a policy that ALL bodies--even NEWBORNS--are required to have their own ticket!

WHA?!?!  Apparently everybody near her at the ticket window was just as appalled when they heard about it, and fortunately somebody nearby had an xtra freebie to give them.

Absolute bull****.  Anybody know if this asinine policy is the same for Bulls games?  Or does the greediness just apply to Bucs games?  I am just in shock that those scum would require a purchase for a baby that's going to be sitting in a lap the entire game anyway!!!

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I'm pretty sure this question was just asked and that children need a ticket once they turn three... anyone remember?

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Not to sound like an a**hole, but if all the babies were allowed in free, there might be a lot of babies at the game.  #1, not the best place in the world for a baby. #2, a lot of crying babies would be a distraction.  So, the ticket for everyone policy almost might just be a deterrant.  Sorry to sound mean.  Just looking at the other side.  I don't have anything against babies.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

babies shouldn't be allowed but if they are they should be charged

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797

My daughter was 8 weeks old and in the stands at the Kentucky Wesleyan game.  She was not a distraction to anyone.  In those days you did not have to have a ticket for infants.

In fact (true story) I was holding her before the second home game in 97 (Drake) and some guys walking up the aisle said, "Her first football game, huh?"

I said, "Actually this is her fourth football game."  We went to The Citadel game and she went to a high school game, too.  She is still a big football fan and Bulls fan at eight years old.  If you want to make true green and gold Bulls fans, start them early I say.

Normal

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Not to sound like an a**hole, but if all the babies were allowed in free, there might be a lot of babies at the game.  #1, not the best place in the world for a baby. #2, a lot of crying babies would be a distraction.  So, the ticket for everyone policy almost might just be a deterrant.  Sorry to sound mean.  Just looking at the other side.  I don't have anything against babies.

Not to sound like an a**hole's brother, but I agree. The line of thinking could be, if you're capable of occupying space, you pay for a ticket. There could be differing policies between Bucs games and Bulls games.  

I also don't have anything against babies...so long as they belong to someone else.  8)

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  433

Best bet is to sign you kids up...even infants up for the Outback Junior Bulls club.  It costs $25 for the year, and it includes all sports.  Can't beat that....they get a ticket, a nice t-shirt and whole bunch other stuff.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

I think this was mentioned before - a family section.

Or we could sacrifice infants to the football gods!

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  446

I believe the cutoff at Bulls games is 4.  Kids under 4 years old (AT BULLS GAMES) are free.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  64

The Big Ten requires all people to have tickets regardless of age.

Infants do not belong at a football game.  It is a hazard to them.  Would you take a kid to a bar with loud noise and drunks?  You are taking them to an enviroment with lots noice which at times can be enough to cause hearing damage.  There are alot of drunks who don't know how to behave.  Things can be thrown that could potential hurt a baby.  A person carrying a baby could be bumped while negotiating a crowd.  Is it worth risking your child's health.

It also not fair to those around you.  If you go to a game do you want a baby crying the whole game. Or a parent constantly getting up to take care of the baby.  Or do you want have a bunch of bags invading your space.