• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do ya need a ticket for an infant?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Hell w/ the seat... how much did they charge the kid for a beer?

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,522
  • Days Won:  10

With a few exceptions, our games historically haven't been loud enough to disturb infants.  Heck, for some games, you'd think they were watching tennis.

That's starting to change and, once the crowds start really filling the stadium, it probably won't be conducive for infants unless they stay in the club lounge.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Per back of ticket: " All persons over three (3) years of age must have ticket for admittance."

And wagers is right. The Outback Jr Bulls Club is great for all kids 12 and under .....

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

Triple is correct. I was the one who asked the question. 3 and up, need the Student Bulls program. My grandaughter turns 3 in November, so for a B Day present, Granpa is getting her membership. She loves Bulls Football and Basketball. She is becoming a great little Reaperette!!! I guess I am just prejudice! ;D    Reaper

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  127

I'm actually in agreement with most of you...Would I bring a 3-month old papoose to a game?  I'm inclined to say no.  But it's been 15 years since I've had a rugrat that size, and unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to even consider taking him to any Bulls games then :-(

Love the Jr. Bulls Club idea, but I think the kid will have to wait a few years before he can sit with the other kids ;-)

Some of your arguments were pretty amusing...Sounds like there's a lot of baby phobia out there!  Babies should be charged because they take up space (that would be "air"--not a seat, which was my original argument), because they cry, and because they're babies.  Nice.

How many of you actually sat next to a parent who let their baby cry through a whole game?  Or quarter?  I have never seen that.  Any parent who does oughtta be shot (well, at least get dragged out by Rocky himself!)

One benefit that many of you single, kid-free guys fail to think about--babies are chick magnets--especially when dressed in Bulls gear.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I brought my son to his first Bulls game when he was 6 weeks old.

And yes, they ARE chick magnets, especially in a cute little Bulls baseball cap.  My wife was pissed.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Love the Jr. Bulls Club idea, but I think the kid will have to wait a few years before he can sit with the other kids ;-)

The good thing about the JBC, NOW anyway, is with the crowds we can have them sit with or near us for football games and basketball games ...... Hopefully, in the very near future that won't be as easy to do.   ;)

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  261
  • Days Won:  1

My wife and I are expecting a little girl in February and I'm excited about taking her to football games.  I want to put her in one of those little jumpers that are balck and white with a little hood with cow horns.  When she's big enough, she gets the little cheerleaders' outfit.  When my wife and I go next fall, I intend to hold her as I watch the game from the deck area of the south endzone.  I won't even sit in my seats.  I will gladly pay for a ticket when she occupies her own seat and gets up and cheers with the rest of the crowd.  

On a side note... I hope that Bulls fans have more class than to yell obscenities and throw things at what is, more or less, a family event.  If you want to act like an infantile ass, then sit in the student section away from familes with young children.  A college football game is not a license to act like an offensive drunk.  I wouldn't want our games to be like that anyway.

Just my 2 cents

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

I'm actually in agreement with most of you...Would I bring a 3-month old papoose to a game?  I'm inclined to say no.  But it's been 15 years since I've had a rugrat that size, and unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to even consider taking him to any Bulls games then :-(

Some of your arguments were pretty amusing...Sounds like there's a lot of baby phobia out there!  Babies should be charged because they take up space (that would be "air"--not a seat, which was my original argument), because they cry, and because they're babies.  Nice.

How many of you actually sat next to a parent who let their baby cry through a whole game?  Or quarter?  I have never seen that.  Any parent who does oughtta be shot (well, at least get dragged out by Rocky himself!)

One benefit that many of you single, kid-free guys fail to think about--babies are chick magnets--especially when dressed in Bulls gear.

The infants are not the problem.  They sleep through the entire game.  It is the 3 to whatever year olds that first jam 50 lbs. of sugar down their throats when the game starts, and then figet in their seats for the last 3 quarters.  The inbread rubes that are their parents are too busy swilling beer to pay attention to the brats, so the kids start making noise.  The stupid balloons that are batted around are really annoying, because the kids go insane when they float around.   Those kids have an early warning from me on those ballons - I will pop them on sight.

The old wives tale about kids being chick magnets are just that - old wives tales.  The chicks assume you are married, so you are "safe".  When they find that you are not married, they think you are scum bag that is just using the female population as the repository for your deamon seed.

On a side note... I hope that Bulls fans have more class than to yell obscenities and throw things at what is, more or less, a family event.  If you want to act like an infantile ass, then sit in the student section away from familes with young children.  A college football game is not a license to act like an offensive drunk.  I wouldn't want our games to be like that anyway.

Just my 2 cents

Well the control freaks at RJS have published rules against foul language etc, so you can always complain to a "security guard" or rent-a-cop.  I would have to disagree that the games are a "family event".   That reminds me of the time when I first turned 21 and was told by a manager  at Hooters that "Hooters was a family restuarant.  Hmm, the girls wear very tight small shorts and tight t-shirts that expose heaving breasts.  Mind you I was told this after midnight, so the kiddies should be in bed and not at Hooters.

While I make it a "family event" by attending with my folks and brothers, it is certainly not a church gathering.  None of us drink at the games, but a dumb play from our team or a dirty tackle from the other team will inspire a few colorful explectives from one of my parents who rarely curses outside of the games.

This is not a Vulcan meditation ceremony, so if you cannot deal with sudden outburts of emotion, then maybe you should rethink where you spend your entertainment dollars.