• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Book Store Management Change

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I look at  things like over priced gear at the bookstore and over priced away games tickets as all part of my way of supporting USF through an indirect donation.

Don’t think buying away game tickets through USF really matters...except for a bowl game. 

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

You're assuming the belly doesn't grow.

And that cousin ricky is exactly what happens. When I lived a more southerly life style I had several TBahama shirts that I sprung for them because (had more $pringing ability then) they were sweet and fit great. Now I have one left and yes it has lasted 20 years but the buttons tell the tale of body mass change. It does look good and adds some class to the closet though...my pecks slipped into my pooch who knew that was coming?

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Are the short sleeve Columbia shirts any good?

Saw they have them online and considering.  Anyone else got one?

Edited by gibbsak
Typos

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  334
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, gibbsak said:

Are the short sleeve Columbia shirts any good?

Saw they have them online and considering.  Anyone else got one?

If you like Columbia shirts, than yes. The shirt model is called "Tamiami II". They should have it at Dicks Sporting Goods or Bass Pro shop that you can try on before buying to see if you like the fit and material. Very breatheable, I own the USF one and wear the same model for work daily.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

19 minutes ago, USoFlo said:

If you like Columbia shirts, than yes. The shirt model is called "Tamiami II". They should have it at Dicks Sporting Goods or Bass Pro shop that you can try on before buying to see if you like the fit and material. Very breatheable, I own the USF one and wear the same model for work daily.

🤘

Enough time has gone by since I posted this bookstore item that my order just arrived Alright!  So, my wife's new shirt fits and looks good. My freshly graduated nephews new shirt, nice. Mine? Hmmm? Would appear that my normal XL (yes built like Vin Diesel) is a tad too small possibly the Country of origin? So, its an email off to Nando my new bf at the bookstore. Also the Alumni 15% got lost? But, I have faith in Nando so back it will go should be interesting. Good thing I'm retired if I worked I wouldn't have time for all this nonsense. If I can get my new shirt maybe 2?? by our New Years bowl game I'll be a happy camper. I can fall back on the UA shirts in a pinch...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

39 minutes ago, BulledOver said:

Enough time has gone by since I posted this bookstore item that my order just arrived Alright!  So, my wife's new shirt fits and looks good. My freshly graduated nephews new shirt, nice. Mine? Hmmm? Would appear that my normal XL (yes built like Vin Diesel) is a tad too small possibly the Country of origin? So, its an email off to Nando my new bf at the bookstore. Also the Alumni 15% got lost? But, I have faith in Nando so back it will go should be interesting. Good thing I'm retired if I worked I wouldn't have time for all this nonsense. If I can get my new shirt maybe 2?? by our New Years bowl game I'll be a happy camper. I can fall back on the UA shirts in a pinch...

Does the shirt just have the U on it or is it USF? So far I have not seen too mans Adidas apparel with the USF logo. 

NEBull  It's the gold T "champion" with USF U being horns. It's a replacement for an old one I have I like the color/etc. Nando at the bookstore was telling me that they are still working on adding to the adidas stuff. Tough sometimes to know if your normal size will fit depending on the manufacturer the perils of internet shopping. 

• Upvote 1