• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Building a Tailgate Trailer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

Does Raymond James allow you to pull a trailer into the lots? I am thinking of buying a trailer and customizing it to a tailgate trailer with TV, Audio, Coolers etc. and before I start this project I wanted to make sure we can pull it on the lot. I have not been able to find anything on their site so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,047
  • Days Won:  469

I would need ot do a search to find the thread, but we recently had a member selling his tailgate trailer.  Pretty sure he had pulled it into RJS lots.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  19

I am pretty sure the answer is yes, but you have to pay for 2 spaces, as the trailer can't be in the aisle, so you pull through a spot and take the spot behind you too. 

• Content Count:  477

Yeah I saw a guy giving away a trailer. I am looking to do a bigger one though. With electricity, TV, a bar etc. I figured we would need to do two spots. I typically park over in lot 7 and are usually there early enough to get one of the first couple of rows. This may or may not be ready by this football season. Gotta get the right deal on a used trailer my buddy and I can work on. 

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

Yes. You can bring a trailer. I've been working on mine for a couple months now. Will get to use it in a few weeks at the Dave Matthews Band concert. I still have some things to do, but it's usable.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HoutbZ4Y8GMPNAJbA

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487

Yes, I parked Rocky's Hideaway in Lot 7 last year. Unfortunately, I just gave it away as we have relocated. You need to pay for a second parking pass. 

First Tailgate.JPG

Lights and Speakers.JPG

Trailer stripe.JPG

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

28 minutes ago, mj796 said:

Yes, I parked Rocky's Hideaway in Lot 7 last year. Unfortunately, I just gave it away as we have relocated. You need to pay for a second parking pass. 

First Tailgate.JPG

Lights and Speakers.JPG

Trailer stripe.JPG

I can't believe you gave it away. My wife and I were admiring it at a game last year. We had just bought ours and were starting to make plans for it. 

Did you get rid of your inflatable Rocky too? 

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  487

Thanks! If you need any help with yours I am happy to talk through some of the stuff I encountered/challenges/ideas. I do have the Rocky and brought it with me...blower stopped working so I need to repair it!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Yes there are a few that I see in the lot right in front of Gate D.  Lot 5 maybe?  South side of stadium.  But as another said, you have to pay for a few parking spots

• Content Count:  2,569

7 hours ago, Icemann78x said:

Yeah I saw a guy giving away a trailer. I am looking to do a bigger one though. With electricity, TV, a bar etc. I figured we would need to do two spots. I typically park over in lot 7 and are usually there early enough to get one of the first couple of rows. This may or may not be ready by this football season. Gotta get the right deal on a used trailer my buddy and I can work on. 

That was me. Trailer was a POS, but it gave us many good years, and actually made it all the way to Miami for a road game.  We are putting together a new trailer this year with TV mounted in the side window, etc.  As others have noted, we haven't had an issue parking in the South lot, just have to pay for two spots.  We park back by the Yankee complex as they don't have to pack them in as much as they do closer to the stadium.  Allows us to spread out and set up canopies next to the trailer.  

• Upvote 1