• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Friday night starter.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  7,683
  • Days Won:  17

UNC is lower competition, oh wait they were "rusty" ... at least on Friday, but not Saturday

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  399
  • Content Count:  4,679
  • Days Won:  4

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

UNC is lower competition, oh wait they were "rusty" ... at least on Friday, but not Saturday

It was their first game so yeah, its possible. 

I also I said  if you want to say that SM was great minus one inning, then you have to be able to say that PS has been lights out all year minus that one inning, and because it was his first inning of the season you could say it was rust. 

But  by all means include UNC. PS still has a better ERA. 

I haven't said anything negative about PS.  He's been great.  Still no reason to switch nights and SM has been very, very good as well.  

7 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

I haven't said anything negative about PS.  He's been great.  Still no reason to switch nights and SM has been very, very good as well.  

We just have different definitions of  very well. Good day sir 

Of course we do, it doesn't fit your false narrative to admit SM has thrown very well outside a few innings in conference play.

3 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

Of course we do, it doesn't fit your false narrative to admit SM has thrown very well outside a few innings in conference play.

So my points are false? And those few innings affect 2 of his 4 conference games, is 50% the standard of excellence we set for our ace. If my stance was based on my twisting of the numbers, then again I’ll ask, twist the other way and prove me wrong. Not saying SM has been awful just the PS has been better and there’s data to back that. 

You ignore the numbers that don't fit your agenda.  It's already been pointed out why switching the days based on the "numbers" you lay out doesn't make sense.  What is to gain?  Being the "bestest" team in the conference vs. the downside of PS possibly not being as effective on Fridays?  You're just shilling for PS to start on Fri night, not for improving the team. 

4 minutes ago, chapelbull said:

You ignore the numbers that don't fit your agenda.  It's already been pointed out why switching the days based on the "numbers" you lay out doesn't make sense.  What is to gain?  Being the "bestest" team in the conference vs. the downside of PS possibly not being as effective on Fridays?  You're just shilling for PS to start on Fri night, not for improving the team. 

What numbers do I ignore. I will address them. And isnt the point to be the best team the conference. Idk I guess I thought it was the point.

I still don’t understand why you think throwing on Friday means the PS will suddenly implode. 

Edited by BrassBulls12

4 minutes ago, BrassBulls12 said:

What numbers do I ignore. I will address them. And isnt the point to be the best team the conference. Idk I guess I thought it was the point.

I still don’t understand why you think throwing on Friday means the PS will suddenly implode. 

Every positive number for SM.  We are the best team in the conference.  And nobody said he "WILL suddenly implode". 

1 minute ago, chapelbull said:

Every positive number for SM.  We are the best team in the conference.  And nobody said he "WILL suddenly implode". 

Ok, what are the positives?