• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,786
  • Days Won:  3

Hey guys, what is the Club Level seating about.  I've heard people mention it before but I could not find any information about it on the donors chart.  The donors level just gives information about how many priority tickets you are allocated for a particular donation.  Does the Club Level have something to do with RJS privileges?

Club Level Seating...at RJS/Bucs-wise refers to the second bowl. Not the lower tier, not the upper tier...but the allegedly-" pewter" colored (cushioned) seating area. This would be any section in the 200 series.  Seating in this area affords one access to the "Club" section for refreshments & lounging. I seem to recall wait service - at Bucs games - is available at this level as well.

For the Bulls...I don't know what donor level constitutes "club level", but I'd assume it starts at $1K/yr and goes up from there.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  226
  • Days Won:  0

Are there any perks associated with the Club seating, other than the location and cushioned seats.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

234,X,10-13 (as outlined below)

Got grandfathered in at the $100/yr level. Don't know what seats in this section retail for these days.

I'm also g'fathered in section 234, row K, seats 5 & 6.  Starting this season I also bought 2 seats in 233 on the aisle between 233 & 234 for the parents.  Dad grew up in West Virginia so he finally sprung for some tix to see WVU on a reg. basis after mooching a game or 2 from the kid for 5-6 seasons.

Wooly, when inquiring into the extra seats I believe they require either $500 or $1000 donation but 233 is only $100.  Since that was my current level of donation, they didn't require any additional $ for section 232 except ticket cost.

Funny thing about my Dad is he was born in KY so when WKU came and beat USF in the 2nd or 3rd season, he was obvious secretly rooting for the Hilltoppers but he refused to admit it.  The "ole bass turd" (I write that affectionately) was smiling from ear to ear after the game but kept saying, "Whata tuff loss for the Bulls."  It irritated the crap out of me after the game but it's amusing to me b/c to date he refuses to admit favoring WKU at that game.  Whatcha gonna do, its family ya know  :).

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

To be clear, you don't have to be sitting in the cushioned "club" section on the second level to get club access.  Any person who gives at the Green Jacket ($1,000) per year or higher gets Club Lounge access.

I was grandfathered in at $100 for section 237, but I upped my donation to GJ, anyway, to:

1) Help the team!

2) Let my wife and others in the group enjoy the amenities of RayJay (air conditioned, uncrowded restrooms,  short refreshment lines, etc.)

Remember you can pay donations above a certain level quarterly and they are 80% tax deductable!

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Yeah...a lot of the lower areas come with club access.  Not that important to me as I don't want to miss a minute of football, but looking around, I might be in the minority on that one.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Coolbull1, I am with you on that one but it works great when the wife takes the 3 year old daughter up there and then you have peace and quiet to watch the game plus they love it.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  106

My group is in section 113 (about the 20 yard line near the south end zone) rows H, I, and J. Vantage point over the field is pretty good, but for as long as I can remember a large portion of the game takes place towards the north end zone.

Just my observation. If we were to re-pick seats, we'd probably opt for the other end of the field.

We also have club access with non-club seats; it is good when you have little one's or when it gets unbearably hot. (Like at the Outback bowl in 2004)

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Row 1, 45 yard line, home side... LOVE the seats!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Are there any perks associated with the Club seating, other than the location and cushioned seats.

Nope ......... but the location perk is nice if you're up high enough to be under the overhang during rain or hot day games.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Yeah...a lot of the lower areas come with club access.  Not that important to me as I don't want to miss a minute of football, but looking around, I might be in the minority on that one.

I'm with you on that.  Had club access first year @ rjs, was bored whenever we went up there, too much like watching at a bar.  Always wanted to get back to my seat and watch the game the way it was meant to be watched.