• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which one is it???

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

33 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

...and our bowls suck. 

Life in the P6.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

3 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

Not saying you are wrong, but who did they beat THIS year that so great compared to the last time/s the won the conference?

We're no slouches and of they beat Memphis again that'll be impressive. Memphis is humming. Plus beating the same team twice is harder than one would think. 

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, bullsfan1983 said:

Special teams has to be the worst in the country. Every week a blocked kick. This week 2 missed kicks and a kick return TD allowed. Not going to get it done. 

We've had countless kicks and punts nearly blocked throughout the season as well. Can't recall ever seeing a line as consistently porous as ours this season.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, ArmyBull said:

Not saying you are wrong, but who did they beat THIS year that so great compared to the last time/s the won the conference?

The blowout of Memphis is obviously their most impressive win. Decent wins at Navy, at SMU, and the win over us. They blew out an ok Temple team on the road. Their schedule isn't bad, but now that I've taken a closer look, it's not as good as I thought it was. A lot of blowouts though.

Edited by USFBulls727

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/25/2017 at 5:43 AM, George Jenkins said:

Special teams failures... again. But, also a few other key opportunities not capitalized upon.

I too am curious (but not really curious) to see if this is still on Gilbert and the offense as has been discussed at length.

you are correct

gilbert  was terrible at all the wrong times

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

On 11/25/2017 at 11:46 AM, TromBull12 said:

We're no slouches and of they beat Memphis again that'll be impressive. Memphis is humming. Plus beating the same team twice is harder than one would think. 

beating same team twice is very hard

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

On 11/25/2017 at 7:39 AM, TromBull12 said:

The main people talking about firing everyone and calling out student athletes are the same ones that said we didn't stand a chance. 

You bitched and moaned saying we'd get out coached. You said Q couldn't throw. You said the offense would be vanilla. You said our defense would get exposed.

All of that was a lie. That was a hell of a game in all phases. Coaching was adaptive, offense was creative, defense was aggressive and opportunistic. 

I mean either UCiF did exactly what you thought they'd do or this team and coaching staff out performed. I mean either it's an I told you so or you're lashing out because we were a play or two away from you being wrong...

This team deserves you investing even more in them. We lose a lot of seniors yes,  but we have some promising talent behind them. Bulls future is bright. This loss is bittersweet. This senior team left it on the field. That's all any of us should ask. 

c7NJRa2.gif

Edited by ForestBull