• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Post Game Quotes to Scrutinize

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 minute ago, TallyBull said:

Thanks, saw that after I posted. So basically, CCS' response was "Didn't do everything we could have done to win, but we could have still won at the end."

Weak sauce.

Yeah he really answered that poorly. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  59
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, George_Bullnard_Shaw said:

He lives in a different reality than we do.

Legend in his own mind, perhaps?

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  6,181
  • Days Won:  12

4 hours ago, Roaming Bull said:

I was looking for his bs answers yesterday evening, but didn’t look very hard. I love how he always finds a way to lay the blame on the players, and never concedes any culpability on the part on the coaches. Players aren’t perfect, but come on at this point in the season I would like to see him and his staff own up already. 

I’ll be honest and say I was happy with his hire...now I’m looking forward to him leaving. I want someone who wants to be here. I really dislike how he never takes responsibility for anything and always blames the players. Last year the team looked happy and had swagger. This year they look depressed most of the time. 

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

3 minutes ago, Rex Havoc said:

I’ll be honest and say I was happy with his hire...now I’m looking forward to him leaving. I want someone who wants to be here. I really dislike how he never takes responsibility for anything and always blames the players. Last year the team looked happy and had swagger. This year they look depressed most of the time. 

Same.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,686
  • Days Won:  14

1 hour ago, Rex Havoc said:

Describes me too. 

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

My god people we are 7-1 and still control our destiny to win the conference could jimbo or willie say that? We had them 4th and 24 we shouldve won we didnt thats the game, we have to win the next 4 period