• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

First #2 Clemson then #8 Washington St

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Hate to be a downer, but we wouldn't even pass 10-2 blue blood programs. The only way we would be top 4 is if every blue blood had 3 loses or more. Not gonna happen this year with 11 regular season games and our weak schedule. Hopefully, he pass WSU, but that's not even a given.

• Topic Count:  161
  • Content Count:  560
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

This early looks like a weekend rank teams lose alot of games....need to pound cincy who knows could be near 10 in coaches sunday.

FWIW, here are my top 25 upset picks for today:

1. WVU over #24 TT. I like the Eeers at home in a shootout.

2. GTech over #11 Miami. Jackets running game so tough, especially if they get a ahead and can control time of possession.

3. Texas over #12 OU. Just a gut call but I think this is Herman's first big win at UT.

4. LSU over #10 Auburn. The Tigers looked alot better last week and the game is in death valley. I think Orgeron saves his job with this win.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Just now, CPR said:

Hate to be a downer, but we wouldn't even pass 10-2 blue blood programs. The only way we would be top 4 is if every blue blood had 3 loses or more. Not gonna happen this year with 11 regular season games and our weak schedule. Hopefully, he pass WSU, but that's not even a given.

A lot of people say that, but I'm not sure that's the case.  I think if there were only one, maybe two teams with zero or one loss and we are undefeated with wins over top 25 UCF and say top 25 Navy in the CCG, the committee might through us a bone.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CPR said:

Mostly agree but if a lot of upsets happen and we beat ranked UCF and Navy teams I think our chances improve to one in 175M.

7 hours ago, Blackice12 said:

What an amazing night of football?! Syracuse beats Clemson then Cal destroys Washington St. I hope USF fairs well against Cincy tonight.

I cannot stand Mike Leach so I'm a happy camper after the demoralizing WSU loss. When he was on Sirius XM College Football he trashed USF back in the major realignment days a few years ago. His teams put up points but don't play D. That said if he gets fired from WSU and there is a HC opening at USF, I'd take him in a heartbeat just to get a copy of his playbook.

Just now, Atlanta Bull said:

I cannot stand Mike Leach so I'm a happy camper after the demoralizing WSU loss. When he was on Sirius XM College Football he trashed USF back in the major realignment days a few years ago. His teams put up points but don't play D. That said if he gets fired from WSU and there is a HC opening at USF, I'd take him in a heartbeat just to get a copy of his playbook.

I also hate Dabo and his big mouth. So my weekend is off to a tremendous start and I'm going to a Whiskey tasting tonight. If USF wins, I'll drink alot of Whiskey. If they loose, I'll drink more.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

We have to win our game today

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  1,304
  • Days Won:  2

3 hours ago, SpikeBull said:

Chaos is our friend. 

Channel the spirit of '07!

professor-chaos.png

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

AAC Lives Matter 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  581
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Atlanta Bull said:

FWIW, here are my top 25 upset picks for today:

1. WVU over #24 TT. I like the Eeers at home in a shootout.

2. GTech over #11 Miami. Jackets running game so tough, especially if they get a ahead and can control time of possession.

3. Texas over #12 OU. Just a gut call but I think this is Herman's first big win at UT.

4. LSU over #10 Auburn. The Tigers looked alot better last week and the game is in death valley. I think Orgeron saves his job with this win.

+1