• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Week 6 Games of Interest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Bye won't hurt us when we are sitting pretty at 5-0.  Just keep winning and everything will be just fine!  Trust the process Bulls fans!

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

7 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

This is such a ****** week for CFB. No big games and our conference games are  atrocious. Looking forward to spending a Saturday away from the tv. 

No worry. We can look forward with great anticipation to the following week when Illinois plays Rutgers!

Rutgers is staring at a 1-11 season after Ohio State's latest blowout

...And then came the final minute. Honestly, I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite as sad as what occurred as time clicked off the clock in this game -- and sad is the right word. Rutgers sent kicker Andrew Harte onto the field, down 56-0, to try a 32-yard field goal. The few Ohio State fans in High Point Solutions Stadium chanted "BLOCK THAT KICK!" and Harte's attempt clanked off the upright. The Ohio State sideline celebrated with glee as the players spilled onto the field.

In a word: Pathetic.

...Turns out, the bye week comes at the perfect time for this team, because Rutgers needs to treat its road trip to Illinois on Oct. 14 as its Rose Bowl. If the Scarlet Knights can't beat the struggling Fighting Illini, who will they beat?

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2017/09/rutgers-ohio_state_politis_5_observations.html

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

9 hours ago, usf97 said:

Those SDSU  2 wins against Stanford and ASU will look average when by seasons end those two teams are 6-6 or 5-7.

Yeah, but they are P5 6-6 or 5-7, that equals a G5 9-3, 8-4

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

UL vs. NCST is a zero-sum game. Whover wins will be above us.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, The Great 8 said:

UL vs. NCST is a zero-sum game. Whover wins will be above us.

So you think #24 NC State beating #17 Louisville will make NC State jump up 7 spots?  I just don't see it, unless it's a massive blowout.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,338
  • Content Count:  21,346
  • Days Won:  10

12 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

No worry. We can look forward with great anticipation to the following week when Illinois plays Rutgers!

...And then came the final minute. Honestly, I'm not sure I've ever seen anything quite as sad as what occurred as time clicked off the clock in this game -- and sad is the right word. Rutgers sent kicker Andrew Harte onto the field, down 56-0, to try a 32-yard field goal. The few Ohio State fans in High Point Solutions Stadium chanted "BLOCK THAT KICK!" and Harte's attempt clanked off the upright. The Ohio State sideline celebrated with glee as the players spilled onto the field.

...Turns out, the bye week comes at the perfect time for this team, because Rutgers needs to treat its road trip to Illinois on Oct. 14 as its Rose Bowl. If the Scarlet Knights can't beat the struggling Fighting Illini, who will they beat?

http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/index.ssf/2017/09/rutgers-ohio_state_politis_5_observations.html

Not saying I am happy but, man what a downfall that program has taken. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Mama_Bull said:

37 minutes ago, Rizman said:

Not saying I am happy but, man what a downfall that program has taken. 

I wonder how the Big Ten feels about inviting them?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Apis Bull said:

All they cared about was cable 

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

I'll never pull for UCF as long as they are in the east.  If they are undefeated when we go to Orlando then so be it; but it won't be from my good wishes.

Edited by BullTime
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

4 hours ago, Apis Bull said:

3 hours ago, NewEnglandBull said:

All they cared about was cable 

I doubt they are getting the alleged eyeballs the region's numbers have but I also bet they are happy to have an eternal doormat for the teams that matter to destroy. So the bean counters can point to the region's population and subscribers and fool themselves while the football people enjoy the easy in conference P5 win.